Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Oxide || From: The Vile Scorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 396px-UnionerLogo.png]

Vile Scorn, New Berlin.
December 4, 827 AS
Sender: Captain Mathias Grendel
Recipient: "Oxide"
Subject: Services required.

Interesting codename

Perhaps it wasn't the smartest thing for me to do, desperate times call for desperate measures and we've been quickly running out of options.

I daresay it won't be long before the Unioners realise someone has absconded with one of their ships. Fortunately most of them seem rather tied up bureaucracy and red tape and aren't perhaps paying as much attention as they should be.

I've talked it over with the crew and we're all in agreement, we're interested in your offer however if we are to enter into a 'formal' business arrangement we'd like to know a little bit more about you, I'm hearing Kusari origin in your voice which is interesting, I can't say I've met many Junkers of Kusari origin.

I await your response.

- Δ -

ENCR_PAR1: "Asymmetric"
ENCR_PAR2: "Synchronous"
Loading decryption keys
Decryption...
SOURCE_ADDR: "Oxide"
REC_ADDR: "Captain Mathias Grendel"
SUBJ: "RE: Services required."

Hallo-hallo,

An interesting codename, hai? Instead I would say this is the most commonplace "nickname" for a junker that doesn't include words like "Scrap" or "Rust" you can find. It's good to be self-conscious after all.

Anyway, I'm glad you have made a right choice and I can get why do you want to know more about me. Though now is a good time to ask yourselves a question - is it too late to be cautious? Albeit... I guess there are some details I can share.

I'm not really from Kusari but in the past I got eighteen carats of a bad luck and I had to spend a year or two there during and after this little tussle between Rheinland and Kusari they proudly call "war". Eventually I picked up some words, hai.

I'm a Rheinlander, like you are. Born and raised here. But my background? Isn't the most usual one for my line of work. At the end not every day you can meet a person who gladly exchanged the promising career in Daumann for the life of a junker.

Is it good enough for you so we can finally jump to the business?

Oxide

- ∇ -
[Image: 396px-UnionerLogo.png]

Vile Scorn, New Berlin.
December 5, 827 AS
Sender: Captain Mathias Grendel
Recipient: "Oxide"
Subject: Services required.

An acceptable introduction.

Things are heating up in Rheinland, I'm thinking the Scorn needs to make itself scarce very soon or we'll end up with half the military coming down on us, in addition to Unioners.

Lets talk business, what can we do for you, and what can you do for us?