Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO:Freelancers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hsFTdXg.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

Idetification: Alberto Alfieri

To: Freelancers

Subject: Delivery

Buongiorno,
Let me introduce myself, my name is Alberto Alfieri underboss of Zetas Cartel and the second in command. I got a job proposition for any Freelancer cruising the Sirius. We need some materials for our main facility. The position of the facility will be revealed to you once you have reached Omicron Alpha for security reasons. All in all, by taking this delivery quest you fully agree to a non-disclosure policy. In simple words, you agree to be hunted and destroyed if you reveal the information about our hidden facility. And your access to any of our commodities will be revoked indefinitely.
Important: Every single commodity you sell to our base will be paid to you 1.000 SC/unit after all your deliveries get completed.
Reminder: Every single delivery you need to link the copy of cargo manafest and provide a name of the ship where we will transfer you cash.
The person who manage deliver us most materials will be rewarded 15.000.000 SC as the bonus for a hard work.
Grazie del attenzione.
Buona giornata.
Commodities Needed Delivered
Optronics Arrays 40.000 0
PlasFoam Conduits 20.000 0
High Performance Alloy 40.000 0
Heat Sinks 40.000 0
Nanomembrane Filters 20.000 0

Alberto Alfieri
Underboss of Los Zetas Cartel

Boosting Transmission

[Image: 8f0ea4a34dbe5631193d4e9287465f41.png]
TO: Underboss Alberto Alfieri

Underboss,

Name's Kato, Zane Kato - I am a freelancer no more, but have been one for a long time. In fact I was known as someone who can "get things" before going . . . Rogue.

If you pardon my insolence of using my old access to freelancer channels to even respond to your request - would you consider The Liberty Raiders, provided my old contacts from my freelancer days can still locate and sell the requested goods (and are still alive)?

The Liberty Raiders are the new pack on the block and are looking to make a name for themselves with The Outcasts in any way possible.

I will also be upfront about my side motive - seeing how The Outcast Cardamine suppliers themselves operate one of their facilities could inspire us to build a facility of our own in Liberty to help ease the flow of Cardamine into the region.

Zane Signing off.