Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [MFE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: rpGEkzB.png]
Liberty Intelligence Agency

Identification: Sanjo Jiraki
Recipient: The Doctors of [MFE]
Encryption: HIGH

Video feed: ONLINE

[Image: 6my1xKp.png]

December 14th, 827 AS

I have a serious problem that I've been trying to solve for a while with my expertise, but I need a lot of help. When I was a kid, I was born with a deformed right arm and left leg. My parents build prosthetics that used nanobots to "grow" with the rest of my body. When I was 5, the nanobots went insane and randomly became intelligent. They infected my brain, and did some damage. I've recently been able to edit the schematics of the nanobots and the code in order to help me. I am able to control the shape of the nanites through my sweat pores. They are able to plate my arm in a high durability steel. In addition, I can "summon" or form objects from my imagination into solid pieces of really light steel. The nanites can also patch up my skin when I get hurt, and they weirdly heal scar tissue... Its strange. I know the side effects of me messing it up, but sometimes... strange stuff occurs. When I delete the intelligence framework, I usually get a minor seizure. When I turn on the intelligence framework, the nanites try to... uhm... skin me alive. Like, flay me alive. Recently, I worked with some nomad biomass for a classified experiment. The nomads were still alive, even though I ordered inert biomass. The active biomass activated, and I don't know how, but activated the intelligence framework. As I said, I was expecting to get skinned, but instead, the nanites tried to jump ship, like they were terrified for their "lives" and tried to exit my body. It was terrifying and strange, and I shot the nomad body stuff with my blaster several times, killing it. The nanites reentered my arm. I disabled the intelligence framework, double checking my code. On my way to check the schematics at the LIA HQ, the nanites repeatedly cut my forearm and face and then rehealed it, leaving massive scars that would normally take a few hours to heal up, but it took 3 days for these scars to vanish. Thats the longest its ever taken.

I am asking for your expertise as the best doctors in Sirius. I need help keeping the nanites while also permanently taking away their intelligence, or at least leaving them with a limited intelligence that won't attempt to kill me if I anger it. I don't want to remove the issue, I want to understand it. I hope I am making some sense, and I hope your combined expertise can help me with my problem.

Cordially yours,
Sanjo Jiraki,
Director of R&D

Transmission Terminated
<<< RESENDING TRANSMISSION >>>

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

* incoming transmission *

Comm ID ..... Jill Xi, PharmD
Location ....... Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
To ...................... Sanjo Jiraki, Director R&D, LIA
Subject .......... Your request

Good evening Mr. Jiraki,

Thank you for your message and thank you for sharing your personal story in such detail.

The medical team is on it's way for the daily meeting. Your request shall be discussed there and you have my word that everything discussed in these meetings is considered 'Medical Confidential' and will not leave the room. I remember that Dr. Holliday talked about nanites in the past so as he and I have a staff briefing after the daily meeting I shall bring this to his attention if he has not picked it up already.

Suffice to say, we will report back to you as soon as we can.

Sincerely,,

[Image: Jill-Signed.png]

Jill Xi, PharmD
Chief of Medicine, Med Force General-B, Omicron Theta
Med Force Enterprises

Med Force Enterprises welcomes your help!
Send your donation to [MFE]Donations and join the cause to build hope where little may exist.

December 14th, 827 AS

Thank you for considering my case. I await that report.

Cordially yours,
Sanjo Jiraki,
Director of R&D

Transmission Terminated
<<< BOOSTING SIGNAL >>>
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Sanjo Jiraki, Director R&D, LIA
CC: Dr. Jill Xi

Konnichiwas, Director Jiraki,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Dr. John Henry Holliday, founder and creator of Med Force Enterprises. I do apologize for the delayed response to your request but trust me when I say there is a good reason for it. I cannot give details but I can give a quick overview.
Some years ago, I began the study of nanites and doing experiments with them. My use of them on patients has been limited as I much more research on their use needs to be done. That is why I have delayed my response.

You have found out a bit for yourself why nanites need more study. By what you reported, they sort of "turned on you" which is something we need to avoid. I would not want to try experimental treatment on you only to have your condition stay the same, get worse or result in death. That is not why I got into medicine. I will not use them until I have had more research on them which is why I have come to work with Dr. Xi on them. Perhaps she will have insights with them that I do not. I also have other staff who could be of assistance.

So please, do not think we are ignoring you. On the contrary. This gives us more reason to further our research with them. This will not be a short term solution but a longer one, a solution that I believe will be worth the wait. For now, if you still wish to be treated, perhaps we can find some alternatives until we feel these nanites are safe to use.

Sincerely,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

December 16th, 827 AS

That makes perfect sense to me. While you are doing your research, I'll do some of my own on this side. Eventually, I hope we can compare notes. A question though, if you were to go for experimental methods, do you wish to insert more nanites into my system or perhaps remove the existing nanites? I need the nanites in my system in order for my prosthetics to "grow" along with the rest of my body, so I do hope it doesn't include either of them. I'm grateful for the help, though.

Cordially yours,
Sanjo Jiraki,
Director of R&D

Transmission Terminated