Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day Freelancers,

I found your community while searching for Freelancer game I played when it first came out. I saw some you-tube clips and I was amazed how this game progressed in size. Never before I played online game either. Except Counter Strike on LAN back in the days.

I am already playing this game for more than 2 weeks, you might stumbled on me in the space. I am still finding myself around and now only playing solo.

I am surprised how many things were done in this game by players, Really nice to see such a good work.

---

I would kindly ask for your opinion. Recently I bought a battleship scanner for my first capital ship "cruiser", and only than realized it doesn't fit. Is it possible to sell it or exchange that equipment with a player or are credits bye bye. It took me lot of night shifts to get that sum of credits. I have my ship now parked, afraid to lose it if I go out in space and get blown away Big Grin How to solve this problem?

Happy holidays to all!
Welcome!
Welcome to Discovery Freelancer! Hope you'll have fun here.
Welcome Smile))
Welcome Welcome! - You just found a new world of Freelancer Wink
Enjoy your time here and if you need some mining/trading/manufacturing business in-game, then contact me here or on discord
My discord is NightHawk#8008

Don't forget to take a look at those links shown below
See you in space
Hey there. There is a way. You can sell it here on the Forum Marketplace to a player. https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=27

Under Equipment, make a new thread. Sell it for a good amount less than the NPC buying price so someone will bother. If you can't get rid of it quickly, lower the price periodically. Look at how others sell equipment as a sample. The transfer is easy. Once you have come to an agreement with the buyer (over Forum or Discord), go to /conn and pass it to the player who wants to purchase it.
(12-22-2020, 06:39 PM)Rogue Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there. There is a way. You can sell it here on the Forum Marketplace to a player. https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=27

Under Equipment, make a new thread. Sell it for a good amount less than the NPC buying price so someone will bother. If you can't get rid of it quickly, lower the price periodically. Look at how others sell equipment as a sample. The transfer is easy. Once you have come to an agreement with the buyer (over Forum or Discord), go to /conn and pass it to the player who wants to purchase it.

Thank you for the tip. Much appreciated!
Welcome to you Smile
Welcome to Discovery!