Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Conspiracy Nutcase Hacking The News Network!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: m4PGmN6.png]
Gallic News Service
[Image: HZNFs0M.png]

743 AGS Wednesday, December 2nd
1200 New Paris Time

[Image: television-static-black-white-rainbow-sh...087476.jpg]
THE TRUTH
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Tin foil hats and the protection they bring.
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Maquis fighting for freedom.
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Does Sirius even exist, or did the government make it up?
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Leeds was an inside job by Bretonia!
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Your mother may not be who she claims to be.
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Gallic officer admits to faking service record!
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Un deux trois, three simple steps to catch a government snitch.
[Image: GPWEaDx.png?1] 743 AGS - Are corporations our friends? Hint: They’re not.

The Government wants to silence you!

[UNKNOWN] - Bonjour mes amis! I have interrupted this broadcast to bring you a special news bulletin that our government doesn’t want you to know about! Did you know the former Council is backing the Hessians to block our trade to Rheinland? Oui oui! I saw it with my own deux eyes! A battleship entered the Aveyron Nebula just last Tuesday! What more evidence do you need?

Meanwhile the Royal Enclave has snuck the king back into power, ruling from the shadows with eyes glowing purple! He is possessed I tell you! And not only that, but the entire government is corrupt! “Reformation” Hah. You all better all be prepared my brothers and sisters, the worst is yet to come! We have to protect our loved ones!

Whatever you do, don’t drink the wine from New Paris. They have laced it with microchips they will use to control your body. A little cooperation project of our ‘beloved’ government and Auxesia!

I hope you all enjoyed my little segment of truth, until we meet again!

Mak. E.