Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonial Intelligence Service Classified Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
//Can people who are not in =CIS= or =CR= Please not post in the thread. This is for RP reports mainly cheers

Colonial Intelligence Operatives,

I have just taken over the position of Head of Colonial Intelligence. As you know there have been a few changes around here already, use this communications frequency to issue your reports in Codified formats. I will require all operatives to check in with current status.

May the gods grant you luck in your endeavours

Lewis Haynes, Head of Colonial Inteligence service
Agent Repenter, commander of the 205th reporting, ready for active duty.

It is with great zeal that I address you, my squad of the 205th, as your new commander.

After commander Rowan's unfortunate and untimely death on assignment, the Admiralty has appointed me the new Commander of the 205th "Archangels" Tactical Squadron.

And as such, it is my first decree, that the 205th are hereby put on espionage and reconnaissance duty in the warring system of Leeds.
The command center will stay on the Kusari side, stationed in the western area of the jumpgate to Tau 31, out of sight of both the Kusari and Bretonian forces.

The orders are as follows:
All agents are to make use of all the assets at their disposal, acquire new assets such as people that will report to them, and they are to acquire information on enemy fleet positions, as well the tides of the war.

Special assignments will be pointed out on a need to know basis.
A certain quantity of Sirius Credits shall be set out of our budget for intelligence gathering, mainly to be used for bribes and payments to our various assets.

Agent Repenter
This is Codename Repenter reporting from asset and information collecting assignment in Leeds.
I assumed that the southern part of Leeds was heavily guarded, so I felt it was logical to acquire an asset who'd do my work for me.. for a price.

I withdrew 4 million credits from our account and used it as payment to a Junker who provided us with quite a bit of valuable info, including Bretonian fleet positions and a secret passage into New London in the Leeds Smog Cloud.
Don't want to overcomplicate my report, so I am just going to relay my comm logs here.

[Image: A.jpg]
[Image: B.jpg]
[Image: C.jpg]
[Image: D.jpg]
[Image: E.jpg]
[Image: F.jpg]
[Image: G.jpg]
[Image: H.jpg]

[Image: I.jpg]
[Image: J.jpg]
[Image: K.jpg]
[Image: L.jpg]
[Image: M.jpg]
[Image: N.jpg]
[Image: O.jpg]
[Image: P.jpg]
[Image: Q.jpg]
[Image: R.jpg]
Incoming message... Opening file #1934724....

File opened... Initiating data code verification protocol...

Loaded

This is the 205th squadron pilot Unbeliever reporting in for active duty. My ship is based on board the CIS command vessel and I am currently awaiting orders.

Unbeliever out.

System shut down.
Duly noted, Junior Agent.

You are hereby assigned to the system of Leeds and it's immediate vicinity.
You are required to use any means necessary to acquire strategic information about both hostile and friendly targets, and in addition, you are cleared to use the agency's funds for bribes and other.. requirements.

Creativity and improvisation are a given in espionage, utilize them well.