Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Amiral Pierre Vaillant of MNG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RNS Renaissance, Languedoc system
December 25, 743 AGS

[Image: 1ehQxPC.png]

Sender: Amiral de Lusignan, Enclave Defence Authority
Recipient: Amiral Pierre Vaillant. Marine Nationale Gauloise
Subject: The Renegades

Amiral Vaillant, I must notify you regarding an important matter that happened. Some of the Enclave commanders refused to follow the unification and went rogue. We cannot name yet how many ships defected, but we are already working over hunting them down. Nevertheless, I would like to meet you in person at Fontainebleau Residence for discussing an important matter regarding part of the ex-Enclave personnel.

Transmission End
29th of December 743 A.G.S.
Ile de France System
[Image: unknown_21.png]

Sender: Amiral Pierre Vaillant
Recipient: Marine Nationale Gauloise
Subject: Renegades.

Amiral de Lusignan,

It appears some people are opportunistic enough to take advantage upon the chaos created by the Reunification. Not to mention this happens right after the disappearance of Pamiers and the rest of its pathetic cohort.

I remember during the Royal advance on Toulouse. This battleship was more trying to save itself than being useful for the evacuation. I wouldn't be surprised if it repeated this shameful strategy when Kusari invaded Languedoc, unlike Epinal which resisted until the very end. Despite being a rusty outdated warship, this Pamiers seems to be have better engines than the fatest fighter we can find in Gallia.

Quite regrettable today that Montmorency couldn't finish the job in Roussillon. I want us to find this ship, Amiral.

I will meet you on Fontainebleau. Let's make sure our encounter starts the great design for a new Gallia.

Sincèrement

Vaillant greeted with a gesture of the head while the holographic image was disappearing.

Marine Nationale Gauloise, Amiral Pierre Vaillant.

Attachments:

Transmission Terminée