Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Space Market Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Base Name: Space Market Center

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Zoners

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Samuel Jackson

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: The base is for zoner group of engineers and suport other bases . The main function is the selling guns and cloaks . Also we support any base that need help in the liberty.

System and exact location for base (coordinates can be sent privately): Pensylvania or New York Anywhere you want.

Reason(s) for Construction: Selling market and Suport liberty Bases

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: We gonna speak in Private Channel.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Samuel Jackson;

Your request has been reviewed and denied. There is already a Zoner-affiliated "Interstellar Beacon" modular base in Pennsylvania that you could cooperate with for your needs.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center
Greetings
Happy New Year
I would like to make the base in cortez if you allowed . I have send also message to the bretonia .
We will like to sell all that we have and also we gonna use it for mining base . The base will gonna be public.
Thank you
I am waiting respone

Samuel Jackson;

Please let us know the exact planned location before finalizing the approval.

Greetings

Planet Planet Curacao

Thank you

Samuel Jackson;

That cannot be done. Please choose a more remote location, at least 25 clicks away from Planet Curacao.

Oh ok i will make it 25 k away from Planet Curacao.
Tell me where i will send money ?

Thank you

Samuel Jackson;

Please provide us with precise location of your choice, preferably with NavMap visualization, before we approve.

[Image: cortez.png]

Greetings
Is it ok there?

Samuel Jackson;

Make sure that it is at least 5 clicks away from any Trade Lane Ring and that locations is acceptable. Please forward license fees to Liberty-Bank-001 with evidence attached to this channel.

Pages: 1 2