Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gateway Shipping | From: Rasim Naramov, BMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

COMM-ID: Rasim Naramov
[Image: 3xTaBUi.png]

Merhaba, esteemed Gateway Shipping executives and long time friends.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Rasim Naramov, a Captain within Borneo Mining Syndicate, which is an union of former Independent Miners Guild members and sympathetic Colonial Republic citizens and soldiers. Now that who I am and who we are is under way, We would like to have a small request, assuming you honor your long term ties to both IMG and Colonials and due to our roots, consider us as a friendly bunch.

As you know, Taus are a harsh region of space, we need sturdy ships that can perform, look after their own there. We have looked up our options and saw that Bretonians produce some great Liners we can repurpose as armored transports.

Especially due to some drug sniffing slavers known as Outcasts knocking our doors on Tau 44, we need the most armored vessels in the market more than ever. As our security forces mount up a defense to repel waves after waves of those sniffers, logistics become troublesome even for our own container transports, as we need to run them through fierce Outcast blockades within the system. Colonial-made Atlases are fast, yet we do not need fast here, danger is in our home, we need ships that can take a beating and still function. As you see, this is pretty much an emergency situation and you are one of the remaining contacts within Bretonia, so we figured we could ask about purchasing a few of those Liners and see our options.

In addition, should this deal go well, we would like to explore commercial relations with Gateway throughly.

In case you would need some other forms of payment than Sirius credits, I think we can still arrange a deal. I look forward to your response.

[Image: CsMUY2e.png]
Rasim Naramov,
Captain of C.V. Boreas
Borneo Mining Syndicate

[Image: A6zxUDP.png]
Captain Naramov,

I'm sure you know that Gateway Shipping Inc. isn't usually in the business of shipping ships, but due to the good relations between us and the Crayter Republic, we will do our best to ship those ships to you.

Although the requested Liners were originally designed to fit the needs of the crown's diplomats and other Bretonian leadership, our lawyers could find no reason why we shouldn't aid you in purchasing the now serial-built ships.

Naturally, I am somewhat curious as to the reasons why you don't just buy them from Bretonian shipyards yourself, but I think your mention of ex-IMG affiliates within your Crayterian ranks may be the explanation.

Our human resource and trade departments agree that the purchase of the ships and the provision of skeleton crews that will steer them to a destination of your choice would require us to charge you a sum of 24 million credits on top of the ship price of 236 million credits of the liners.

As for additional business opportunities, my eyes and ears are always wide open. What does the Borneo Mining Syndicate have to offer? I hope it's more than water, of which we have the most pristine and most frozen kind in Cortez.

Best regards,
Hashani Chandrasena, CEO
[Image: tNuHhwb.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

COMM-ID: Rasim Naramov
[Image: 3xTaBUi.png]

Ms. Chandrasena

Thank you for arranging those Liners, they will go a long way in making our supplies go around the Outcast blockade safer. We see the deal as fair enough and there is no reason to not go for them, especially in such trying times. You can steer them to Holman Station through Coronado, you can reach to Tau 31 through a newly formed Jump Hole, that is one of the safer locations in Taus to us at the moment and provide the NeuralNet account the credits should be wired. About the reason, what you thought is correct. However in our union, ex-IMG affiliates are the majority and Colonials are "within Miner ranks" as you should perhaps put, hence we do not exactly see eye to eye with said Bretonian shipyard administrators. As for what we have to offer? Well, we are involved in Niobium mining in Tau 23, as every Independent Miner would. If you would have an use for that kind of ore, we could ship it to one of your distribution points. That's more than water, but is it more enough to convince you to think it is a good deal?

[Image: CsMUY2e.png]
Rasim Naramov,
Captain of C.V. Boreas
Borneo Mining Syndicate