Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the /CS/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*Encryption Enabled*
*Comm Channel Opened*
*Sending Transmission*

Konnichiwa.

I indeed got told some disturbing news earlier on today.
You insult us behind our backs. and then you are working with the wilde?
Talking like you are 'Best of friends'
You have gone too far.

You are not allowed to dock on any bases under GC control and any Consortium equipment and personnel are required to get out of our space until you show you are truely allies, and you have destroyed Wilde Boeser Verraeter. If you do not comply i will give the order to have all Consortium destroyed on sight.

We are not your pets, and we are definately not your Organic breeder shells.

That will be all.

Elder Saigo Watanabe.

*Ending Transmission*
*Comm Channel Closed*
*Encryption Disabled*

Incoming Transmission

I'm quite amazed, Saigo, that you continue to act in this way. First you try to take control of my Kiretsu squadron, now you wish to prohibit a corporation that has done nothing but help us and who are willing to sacrifice their ships and pilots to ensure ours survive. Whats more, you don't even know the facts.

Consortium vessels are still allowed full access to Battleship Matsuda, and if any of your pilots Saigo, try to stop them from being there, you'll have me to answer to. I will be contacting Ai Takeda about your little episode and discuss with her the facts about what is going on currently in regards to the Consortium.

I suggest in the future, you do your research before throwing a tantrum sister.

Adyu-Saigo.

-Zetsumai Keisotsu
*Encryption Enabled*
*Comm Channel Opened*
*Sending Transmission*

Konnichiwa.

Zetsumai, for someone who is as experienced as you are, i would expect you to realize the seriousness of this. And i have never tried to take control of your squadron, along with having no interest in it either.

Not having the facts? Them saying to the Wilde that we are, and i quote: 'Organic breeder shells'? Never mind even communicating with the Wilde. Surely they shouldn't be talking like best of friends and instead destroying those horrible beasts.

And them calling us their pets? I will not let anyone insult me or my sisters, and i will not stop until they see that fact.

Please, go ahead to Ai Takeda, but i have my evidence.

CS, what i said still stands.

Elder Saigo Watanabe.

*Ending Transmission*
*Comm Channel Closed*
*Encryption Disabled*
**Plain Language Transmission**

Honorable Mistresses...Gutten Tag.

We have been misunderstood so often--sometimes as a fault of our own--yet we seek now to make it clear that we are not the enemy...that we can change and co-exist peacefully given time. So you can imagine our surprise at finding these Consortium vessels near our base offering to provide us with a "steady supply" of living Kusari "shells" so long as we recognized their right to ownership of their "pet/meat shield/breeders"...a regrettable description they offered of you.

It is true we are alien to you and our biological imperatives have caused us on occasion in the past to take hosts but always it was a function of necessity--not cold-blooded calculation and greed motivated solely by a lust for "power".

This Consortium is the true enemy to you. We are part human yet they are machines that see humans as lesser "things". They are less than human. This is the attitude we are changing amongst ourselves--so sad to see it arise in an artificial intelligence that thinks it is superior to all of us.

Of course we will do the Golden Chrysanthemums no harm without good cause and regret that our destruction was determined as a response to a threat that had nothing to do with us. Pardon my hubris in crashing your channel and violating your encryption but the mention of my own name was amusing and intriguing.

The Golden Chrysanthemums are welcome to communicate with Us through this one should they desire.

We will quietly wait and observe. There is nothing we fear here and it is of no consequence of us how you resolve it. We simply "are" and manage our own affairs. We will act accordingly when required.

Wilde Boeser Verraeter

**End Transmission**
Yes, I am experienced. Far more experienced in this type of situation, and in regards to Consortium, than you. I also know enough to see propaganda when I see it, and know that a few words said by a moody little girl aren't enough to warrant such a rash action on your part.

The message sent by these 'Wilde' should be evidence enough to you that the Consortium isn't working with them, else they wouldn't try to press us the accusation that they are our enemies and the Wilde our friends. Unlike you, I have spent much time around the Consortium, and if you had as well, you'd know that we are not considered their 'pets.' No doubt Watsas wished we were, but I've made it quite clear to him for some time that we were not, and that they were to follow our orders, not the other way around. They are able to use our bases with our permission, not because they decided to.

I cannot go into deeper details as to why Consortium is communicating with these Wilde on such a badly-encrypted channel, but you should try to learn the facts from more people than juts the enemy before you go and make decisions. One with 'experience,' not to mention common sense, would know this.

And about your prior actions.. Well, some of us have longer memories than others, and we remember things quite well.

-Zetsumai Keisotsu
*Encryption Enabled*
*Comm Channel Opened*
*Sending Transmission*

Konnichiwa.
That may be so Zetsumai, but helping the Wilde to get benefits for yourself is stupid and troublesome.
Though my memory serves me well enough to remember that you have personal feelings clouding your judgment in this matter, is it not true that you are close friends to at least one of members of 'The Consortium?'

Quote:So you can imagine our surprise at finding these Consortium vessels near our base offering to provide us with a "steady supply" of living Kusari "shells" so long as we recognized their right to ownership of their "pet/meat shield/breeders"...a regrettable description they offered of you.

Surely that is proof to you, that even the Wilde who somehow managed to decrypt this channel, proved that i am right in this matter.

Wilde, Nomad, They are the same thing. An Enemy, not to be used, not to be negotiated with, Just something to destroy.
Or did you forget that they tried to invade Sirius? Apparently so.

How would it be seen if any of our Allies hear of this?
Especially the Blood Dragons.
They would demand explanations, and the only one i would be is that i got bossed around with someone who is older, and more experienced in this matter. They would not let it go.

This ends now.

Choose your allies carefully.

Elder Saigo Watanabe.

*Ending Transmission*
*Comm Channel Closed*
*Encryption Disabled*
You'd be wrong. Again you make assumptions and spit them out before you know any of the facts. I know some of the people in the Consortium, but am friends with none. You're continuing to make a fool of yourself sister, and shows you are desperate if you must lower yourself to personal attacks and accusations rather than meet me with logic and reason.

And you want to use the Wilde's own words as your proof? You yourself called them untrustworthy monsters who should be shot on sight, and now you want to take what they say as proof? Your emotions have addled your brain Saigo.

The only thing you are right about is that I am older and more experienced. As such, you should leave me to handle this matter, for I have the knowledge about Consortium's actions and intentions, and I would never have allowed them to go too far. In this, you will have to trust that I can handle them.

-Zetsumai Keisotsu
*Encryption Enabled*
*Comm Channel Opened*
*Sending Transmission*

Konnichiwa.

You know I cannot let you do such a thing.
Fine if you do not want me to use the Wilde's own words, how about the Lady Aniela's own words? Or how about a friend of mine who was present?
Emotions have addled with my brain, apparently I'm not the only one using personal comments.

Logic and Reason you say however, since when is not killing Wilde or the nomad's no logic or Reason.

Maybe i should pray to Amaterasu to find out what true Logic and Reason is.

Elder Saigo Watanabe.

*Ending Transmission*
*Comm Channel Closed*
*Encryption Disabled*
Comm ID: Mitsurugi, Misao

A... ah... konichiwa sisters...
I am deeply sorry to disturb you... I know I am very new yet, but, please,
can we stop this in fighting... and actually let the Consortium speaks for themselves?...

Maybe it would be wise to listen to their version of what happened before... getting any jumpier!

-Misao Mitsurugi
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

-Sender: \CS\-Ironwatsas
-Recipiants: Saigo.Watanabe, Zetsumai.Keisotsu, Boser.Verrater
-Subject: Observational report

*claps* Bravo, it seems you have fallen headfirst into an obvious attempt on the part of our good friend, Herr Verrater to ruin our alligance.

Saigo, may I ask how eagar you and the sisterhood were to belive an anonymous tip, which DOES originate from the Necrotic itself... as well as USE said necrotic's very words to back up your own... talking points? Given the fact that we have done nothing but assist and protect you since our creation.

But I digress. If you wish for an explination for what happened, it is as simple as us painting a picture of such... malign intent toward the GC to prompt a response for Herr Verrater and his... associates. Consider it a social experament if you will. Indeed, I did not anticipate that they would be 'creative' enough to engineer any form of social upheaval between the GC and 'us'.

From a practical standpoint however, nothing will change. Airwatch will use GC facilities, protect GC assets, and hunt down and destroy KNF, their supporters, and Exogens as we always have, irrelevent to weather you resist or not, Saigo. To do otherwise is what mister Verrater wants.

Do you want to do what a 'Nomad' says to?

And there is the simple fact that if you try to open hostilities with us, you will also open hostilities with Kiretsu wing, you will be tearing your organisation in two, and you will be destroying any chance of getting your women's equality and restructuring Kusari.

Please see logic and reason before going off and trying to force sanctions on us at the behest of what you proclaimed as 'something to be killed'. I will deal with Mister Verrater and his 'community' personally, the blockade already around the neck of the Arch can attest tho that.

End of Line.

-TRANSMISSION TERMINATED-
Pages: 1 2 3