Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »: Landwirtechbewegung
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pQBt6FI.gif]
Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Justin Feig, Landwirtechbewegung
.......● CARBON COPY:....--
.......● SENDER:-..............Minna Dietlinde-Vilke, Generaloberinspektor
.......● LOCATION:............TSCU Folkvangr
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............A promise.

To: Landwirtechbewegung,

You have my full attention, gentlemen - ahead of a large pile of work that threatens to bury me alive if I won't finally attend to it.

I believe you can make it count.

From,

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke,

[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End

[Image: 1OuZUNF.png?2]

Name: Justin Feig
Rang: Bauer
Wichtigkeits Level: [HIGH]

Feig hier,

I see you kept your end of the bargain by contacting me shortly after the encounter in Omega-7. And I, as a good Farmer, sent your words to the High Command. Below you will see a carbon copy of one of the Landwirtrechtbewegung's heads' own words.
~Feig

Code:
Frau Wilcke,
my name is Weizen, one of the heads of Landwirtrechtbewegung.

It's nice to meet someone from the Büro that isn't going to shoot my pilots down like they were just some space terrorists.

As far as my informations go, the Rheinland civil war came to a ceasefire with both the Federals and Imperials finally taking their guns down. Do I need to remind you guys that we are all Rheinlanders? Probably not, right...?

Anyway, the Landwirtrechtbewegung is slowly coming back, there's alot of work for us to do, but before I tell you more about that, you need to proof something. Frau Wilcke, my pilots told me you were a Hessian at one point, how about you send us this copy that you promised us? I would like to know you a little bit more before we continue our little chatter.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Weizen.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: 9UQrTXB.png?1]
Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke

.......● SUBJECT:..............An irrefutable evidence.

To: Landwirtechbewegung,

You must be well enough familiar with Red Hessian Armee communication protocols, but two of these exempts should make my origin, and my alternate identity wiped forever from history clear enough to you.

|1| |2|

From,

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke,

Message End

[Image: 1OuZUNF.png?2]

Name: Weizen
Rang: Landwirt
Wichtigkeits Level: [HIGH]

Frau Wilcke,
thank you for sharing this transmissions with us.

It looks like the Büro changed their prefered actions over the time. A few years ago they were brutal, killing our pilots in space without mercy. Now they prefer to talk and even accept a former Hessian into their own ranks.

With you in the Büro, I got another question. How is the general reputation of the Büro towards our Bewegung? Do we need to expect something like the past, or is there a chance the Büro will recognize us as a formal political party?

In the meantime, I will advise my pilots to not do something stupid against any Büro vessels, overall we don't need to shed any more blood between us.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Weizen.

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke

.......● SUBJECT:..............Changing the stance.

To: Weizen,

It's taking me longer than usual to attend to my incoming communications due to diplomatic sessions currently running on Holstein. It's supposed to bring unity back to Rheinland and be the first stone on the road paving to prosperity, but there's no real unity with voices of people unheard.

You're no terrorists, you're citizens forced to turn violent exactly due to your voices falling on deaf ears. I'll be lobbying certain initiatives to rectify these issues.

Stay tuned.

From,

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke,

Message End