Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: c48f39c0c029d183817e4ef1e393aa00.png]
[Image: 855674-the-boys-new.jpg]
Author:Lionel Boucher aboard of [FLG]NT-Soleil's escape pod
Subject:You made a mistake
Vous salauds,

The two of you that said belong to you - GC-Yamada.Mariko and GC-Daitan'na.Aeru don't know who you're god damn messing with. The Royalists that wiped out billions and enslaved most of Gallia in a Millitary state didn't get me in all these years, yet you think you can?

You think I give a single me*** about your little drug business? I just went to make some money for our cause. I don't have to use Nox to do that. Yet you use that petty squabble to assault a man of the people, a hero and savior of Gallia and Humanity?

I have a tip for you - if you can't finish a man with a passion and cause, don't try to kill him in the first place. It might bite you in the ass.

I will make it very simple for you
One more attempted murder of any of the heroic Maquis - and we will treat you the same as we treat The Outcasts that dared to wipe out our scouts when we first entered Sirius all those years ago.

We will watch the Royalists and their collaborators burn and that is all we live for - but believe me when I say -

My women and men need a hobby. And unless you want them hunting you for sport in their free time like they hunt the KNF and The Outcasts, you will treat me and my fellow heroes with the respect we deserve.

Terminer l'émission,

Lionel Boucher

[Image: 1709806c19387f0a8f82501542a70a63.png]

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

To:Golden Chrysanthemums
Subject:I told you so

Told you you made a mistake messing with The Maquis.
Look, I don't know why the five of you decided to rough my ship up without any provocation along with that Outcast gunboat. I guess "Oh Hello!" means "your mother is a *****" in whatever the sniffer language is, as he went ape shit when I said it.

Quote:[] MNS-Accordion: Hola
[] MNS-Accordion: Nice target you got
[] [FLG]VG-Revolutionnaire: Boucher: Oh hello!
[] MNS-Accordion: I have no option but to dispose you
[] MNS-Accordion: Weapons primed
[] MNS-Accordion: Time to dispose the Maquis!

Yes you made me bleed again. But I must say . . . I sure like the sound of you screaming when you get blown up.

Maybe I will want to listen to it . . . some more?
Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: 2d57108f9317d0c78b606e7041644937.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: tVPFQ1t.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Sada Aeru

Recipient: Lionel Boucher

Subject: Do I need to answer this?

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Transmission

Ohayo Gozaimasu!

Do I know you? “Boucher” reminds me of nothing, so I would assume you are the Maquis that has been trying to die in Kusari and its borders the last days. Now I understand why our communications officer did not waste her time sending us the junk communication, I guess this exception it is only to mock me; but I will respond regardless of that.

Your laughable attempts to disrupt our harmony in Kusari, offered by this message of yours, display a fascinating impression of your motives and probably of the whole Maquis. Let me remind your heroic efforts to destroy yourself by coming to our corrupt but sacred space:

First you came with a transport, babbling about justice, but actually you were dealing business with Hogosha, intolerable gomi such as those must been dealt with deadly force, and their collaborators must accept the same consequences:

[Image: E66288P.jpg]

[18.01.2021 23:46:09] Death: [FLG]NT-Soleil was put out of action by GC-Daitan'na.Aeru (Gun).

You do not even have the decency to explode nicely. Oh, but then you improve it:

[Image: 4t9IUz6.jpg]

[31.01.2021 00:46:25] Death: [FLG]VG-Revolutionnaire was put out of action by GC-Sada.Aeru (Gun).

[Image: bHotQ2N.jpg]

[31.01.2021 00:52:38] Death: [FLG]VG-Liberte was put out of action by GC-Sada.Aeru (Gun).

With a couple of battlecruisers.

Unfortunately for you, do not get so overjoyed about our sister being taken down: She is safe and sound. Escape pods do make wonders.

I mean, it is not our business if you want to waste your precious workforce and resources proving your worthlessness trying to be star dust, without success by the way, but coming to our territory is no joke. If you attack our sisters or our allies, you will suffer. You can always do seppuku here, of course you do not deserve the honor, but we enjoy the live entertainment if you want to please us with your presence.

Sayonara.

Katanamochi Sada Aeru
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Transmission

Viewing attached files

Subject:Agreed

I see you are a wise la pouffiasse!

We can finally be in agreement! Like I said - my women and men need a hobby on their off days to blow off steam - an executed Chrysanthemum vache here, a blown up Chrysanthemum ship there will do nicely. We thank you in advance for the entertainment and cargo donations!

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

Subject:Impressive

Nothing is black and white it seems

Look,

Don't get me wrong - we will still blow you up for sport after what you have done. And well - because it's fun. But after what you've shown today you can count on us to kill the gunboat on fighter dropping, Gallic Union hand shaking honorless KNF as a priority if you both show up. Maybe you can return the favour and do the same with the Gallic Navy and Intelligence on our end.

And then we just shoot the M***e of each other afterwards should there still be the appetite.

Hope we understand each other.
Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Ikeda Yume
Subject: KNF

Welcome to our world,

First of all, I want to say that the Maquis do not concern us much. You just were found in the wrong place with the wrong stuff. All subsequent encounters were just a result of this. You seem to be hostile with the Outcast and this would have brought our respective movements to a clash sooner or later anyway. Such is inevitable.

Regarding the Kusari Naval Forces. Feel free to kill them. You are alot lower on our priority list than they are. And now that you mention the GNI, we indeed have unfinished business with them. Of everything Gaul, you seem the least problematic to us. Perhaps we could have even gotten along one time, before we figured out that you are indeed an entertaining foe.

First Communications Officer, Ikeda Yume
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

To:Ikeda Yume
Subject:An Urgent matter

Seems like our weapons have not crossed in quite some time.

I have but one question before I reveal what The Front would like to propose to you - Have you been aware of The Treaty of Rishiri and what it stands for?

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Subject: Treaty

Konbanwa,

We are unaware of the existence of such treaty. Is it something we should know about?

Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

To:Ikeda Yume
Subject:The Treaty of Rishiri

I am not the only one then

They must have been keeping it a secret then. One of our ships was intercepted by SC-Zuiryu and SC-Zuikaku - I am not sure if you know of them, but they showed Kusari Naval Forces insignia.

Quote:[] SC-Zuiryu: Shimamori: I am not sure if you know, but under the Treaty of Rishiri, your kind is outlawed in Kusari
Quote:[] SC-Zuiryu: Shimamori: the Union, being the legitimate representative of the House of Gallia, is the one which concludes treaties
[] SC-Zuiryu: Shimamori: under the part of the Treaty, discosed to the public, the Houses mutually recognise the and outlaw...
[] SC-Zuiryu: ...each other's entities designated as criminals
[] SC-Zuiryu: Shimamori: the Maquis befall under such a designation by the Gallic Union.

Bottom line is...it would appear for whatever reason The Gallic Union has decided to forge an alliance with The Kusari Government against us - by your demeanor towards their forces I suspect you might be "designated as criminals" by The Kusarian Government much like we are by The Union?

If you are not classed as that in Kusari - didn't mean nothing by it, have a nice day. However if you are, you might soon face the aggression and the nefarios practices especially of The GNI's agents. Please read this over, check your sources and if you think the treaty might be legitimate and not just a random babble of those two, please confirm and we will send you a proposal to counter the Union-Kusari Government alliance.

Due to the say, complicated, relationship between our respective benefactors the proposal we have in mind isn't the most straightforward in the world, but should satisfy both parties if you are interested in hearing us out.
Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Subject: Treaty

Konnichiwa,

Seems like you are onto something. We know of those 2 vessels and they are marked to be destroyed on sight. We seem to have discovered th treaty you are talking about. We included this into the attachment.
Now is it a fact we expect all the Gauls to open fire on us anyway, so this changes nothing for us, but We are listening. However, if we are to cooperate, you will keep your Nox out of Kusari. That is where our hostilities began. Kusari is our turf and we tollerate no competition.

Do keep in mind that we will side with the Outcasts against you if you keep hindering them in the Tau sector.

What is your proposal?

Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

Pages: 1 2