Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Isla Nazumaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 0U0HTM9.png]

Sender ID: Tricia Reyes
Recipient ID: Isla Nazumaki
Source: Planet Manhattan, New York System
Encryption: UM8-R4
Topic: Need to talk?

Hey.

My address is 153.2 Ocean Ave, Bayport. You won't miss it - it's the only house in the area that has a blooming garden and a retractable landing pad.
You should visit me after the surveillance is over, though. Just a few more days, okay?

Be seeing you!
Trish.
Attachments -

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-10.jpg]
[Image: XjOoqWc.png]

Liberty Police Incorporated
Incoming Transmission

To: Tricia Reyes

Subject: Re: Need to talk?

Beginning Encrypted Video Feed

Hey there,

I guessed that the house would have a very nice garden as that was what I was going to look out for initially, but I gotta admit that knowing the actual address definitely helps a lot more. Now I don't assume I'll land on the landing pad as that's where your ship's probably going to be, any public landing pads available close to your house? Haven't really visited the Bayport ever.

Of course, Trish, you can also take care of your hopefully long - by then - wishlist of flowers before I come by. Or we could take care of it together, I'd be willing to take a break from all the steam and stick around.

See you soon!

Deputy Chief of Police Isla Nazumaki

Ending Encrypted Video Feed

Topic: Need to talk?

Yeah, I should've elaborated the pad bit.

Basically, it can retract underground - that's where my hangar's at. It can store up to four snubcraft ships, as big as a Spatial or a Waran! And even if there isn't enough room, one can stay on the surface - there's a huge bay door that can serve as a landing pad as well. However, for a foreseeable future, there will be spare space for your ship on the inside. Also, it has an elevator that leads right into my guest room, so feel free to come by directly!

And... Yeah, it's not like you have other options - almost every pad in Bayport is private.

Be seeing you!
Trish.
Attachments -

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-10.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

To: Tricia Reyes

Subject: Re: Need to talk?

Beginning Encrypted Video Feed

Hey there,

That sounds like a very comfortable landing pad setup you've got there, the only thing left is to upgrade it to accommodate the Elizabeth. I am obviously messing with you, I just wish I had half a pad of that size on my own flat, but nawww, I gotta land the ship on the central docking bays and walk the rest of the way to my flat or my office - very fun.

Anyway, I think that's all the details of my visit aside! If I've got anything more to add I'll be sure to send a comm your way, and you do the same! Aside from that, we'll be seeing each other in space until then - I hope.

See you soon!

Deputy Chief of Police Isla Nazumaki

Ending Encrypted Video Feed
[Image: Isla6.png]
Liberty Police Department
Marshals Service

Sender: Isla Nazumaki
Recipient: Tricia Reyes
Subject: Excitement!

10/02/828

Hey Trish,

How are you doing beautiful? I hope the last few days have been amazing for you and your flowers! I'm sure you've been taking great care of them and I can't wait to see your garden from up close!

I've kept myself busy the past week setting up a few databases for the Marshals, and I can proudly announce to you that we finally have a Reporting Center! It's the place where you'd go and make a report on anyone who broke the Law and we would then upload his data on a database where every Law Enforcement unit has access to for easy tracking of the suspect! It's really an amazing system to work with and I'm sure it will find great use.

Now getting back to the subject, which is us of course, with all those comms and databases I took care of the past few days I have enough free time to come visit you any day you can! Now since it's your place it should be you who is the one to pick a date and time of my visit, so I'll let you do that!

Will be expecting a response!

Take care, Trish!

Isla Nazumaki
Director of the Marshals Service
In service to the Republic.

Topic: -

Hiii~

Sorry, I've been out of a loop for the past few days. The flowers we picked up, they need a lot - and i mean, A LOT, - of attention.

The reporting center is actually a good idea, knowing that smugglers still like to drop off artifacts at Manhattan on occasion. Will keep an eye out the next time I leave my place.

Speaking of. Practically, I'm free every day. How's this weekend sounds for you?

xoxo
Trish.
Attachments -

[Image: Isla11.png]
Marshals Service

Subject: Excitement!

11/02/828

Hey Trish,

No need to apologize for that Trish, I myself have been spending minimal time in space lately due to all the work I've been having. It does sound very nice to know that at least one of us has been spending their time having fun, though! So glad that you've been keeping yourself busy with something you like so much!

This weekend sounds great! Unless something completely unpredictable happens and unless I completely miss track of time I should be able to come by around 19:00-20:00 Sirius Time or any time after that!

How does that sound?

Isla Nazumaki

Topic: RE: Excitement!

19-20? That's 7-8 AM in Bayport, so - yes. And don't worry, I'll remind you just in case!

Be seeing you!
Trish.
Attachments -

[Image: Isla25.png]
Marshals Service

Subject: Visit

11/02/828

Good morning Trish,

I know you're probably sleeping at the time I'm sending this, but I thought it would be a great start to your day to see a comm by me when you wake up! I realized we forgot to give each other an actual -day-, so I was wondering, do you want me to come over today or tomorrow? Both work for me!

Cheers!

Isla Nazumaki

Topic: RE: Visit

Hey.

We can do it today, yeah. I'm heading downtown, gonna grab some sweeties.

See you in three hours!

xoxo
Trish.
Attachments -

Pages: 1 2