Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Damascus Research Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LL00o7i.gif]

⧫ Battleship Nekhbet
⧫ Omicron Epsilon
⧫ From: Order Overwatch HC, Commodore William Storgen
⧫ To: Order Science Division, Damascus Research Station

Project Shen Ring

Good afternoon, Science Division, commodore Storgen speaks.

Firstly, I am grateful for your efforts on the Order project these are very helpful in reaching our main goal - defending mankind from Nomad threat here, in Omicrons, and within Houses. You are our heroes.

Now to the main message topic. Project Shen Ring is a development that has been initiated by Lieutenant Doctor Raphael Chandler to enhance OCV Nekhbet's defencive abilities. Advanced armor plates maintained perfect protection in the Omicrons frontline against Nomads and Core forces, and saved ship crew from extinction. But now, after numerous combats, plates are no longer have the same strength as they had, and our vessel needs to be improved by replacing damaged plates with fresh and intact.

Battleship Nekhbet was moved to the Carthage drydocks for basic maintenance and repair, and original documentation about Shen Ring is attached below. Use all information you can find there.

Best of luck to you, and I'll wait for your response.

Commodore William Storgen
2nd Battlegroup "End Times", 12:40, 20.01.828

⧫ Attachments:

[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Admiral Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Commodore William Storgen
Admiral Solandros
Damascus Research Station
█ █ █ █ █
Battleship Nekhbet

Hail Commodore William Storgen,

It is good to hear from you again.
The teams onboard the station are hard at work as always, though the degradation of the hull plating comes as no surprise.
The project is able to provide a temporary increase in density and protection, but will eventually degrade.
Unfortunately we have found no way to eliminate this problem, though the teams might be able to re-energize the plating somehow.

You will hear from the science teams once they are done with their preliminary evaluation.

Yours sincerely,
Admiral Solandros

[Image: vLjzFX8.png]

⧫ Damascus Research Station
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ From: Lieutenant Dr. Raphael Chandler; D.R.S.; O.S.D.
⧫ To: Commodore William Storgen, Admiral Solandros

Re: Project Shen Ring

Good evening,

I sincerely apologise for the needless and exaggerated delay to reply. As Admiral Solandros stated how the process could be done repeatedly, our science division succeeded in constructing the Project Shen Ring, followed by numerous engineers. Our studies haven't managed to conduct additional necessary research and prevent the "deadline" without significantly affecting the vessel's manoeuvrability.

Commodore, I wish you godspeed out there. I heard that the Nomads had increased their influence yet again, and it takes strength to confront it. Nekhbet has turned into an essential part of our Omicron operations.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Dr. Raphael Chandler
Order Science Division, 14:50, 29.1.828

⧫ Attachments: