Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sinon Yuki's Heritage adventure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sinon has noticed the strange man. She came near him and took a sit next to him. Her clothes can bring some confusion why being in a kimono in public, but she didn't care.

You must be Wreckter is it's your name.. Right?

She did not show any hostility toward him. It was not her intention to make this one on his guards.
Her face moved towards the woman, his voice looked like distorted or unrecognizable and it was impossible to know his real emotional state.
<<My name doesn't matter but I saw your communication, even though with a bit of delay. What are you requesting?>>
It was a bit funny that voice to Sinon, but kept her serious.

Well I was requesting some help for a mission. There was an other guy who wanted the same thing. I told him he will have a team mate on this, but he did not want...*sigh*

The words of the guy she met were again in her head.
<<Expectable. You did a Sirius-wide request and looks like not many other people were interested about that. That's mean that other... "Teammate" could be a killer, a criminal, an unlawful entity. If the authority doesn't quickly respond at similar message you had to be prepared to expect unwelcome subjects.>> He said maintaining his pose and his seriety. <<You had to contact the Auxilia community instead to send a message in the void. But don't worry, it's not too late.>>

I don't know what is Auxilia and I don't want to know right now. By chance I had a copy.

She handed a copy of the document she gave to Romulus.

I suggest to be low profil, but you are free to do what you want. However, the only thing I care is the job well done. Make me proud of your services and I will know how to reward you. I swear on my Kusarian blood.

She handed her right hand to officialize the contract. The young woman smiled.
He read the mission carefully, then he took it and shaked with the other hand. <<Just a recovery mission? And you did a Sirius-wide communication for this? I don't know who was that other "colleague" but something tells me your mission contact is in danger. I'll try my best in any case.>>
If there wasn't nothing to say, he was about to depart immediately, without any courtesy salute.

Before you go, all that happened in 819 AS. I mean by this, Yuzu vanished in 819. I don't think he is alive by now because he would be with my mother right now. Don't forget to notice me.

She smiled and did a salute like everyone will do after a meeting.
When the day was near to end, Sinon returned to Salt Lake Station and walked all around the station. She stopped at a hublot and admired the stars. The young woman joined her hands together and prayed her Gods. Especially Tsukuyomi, the goddess of the moon. She prayed her to give advices about to make good decisions in the future. Sinon wasted a good part of time there. Soon, she will go to the sleeping quarters. After some minutes, she restarted to walk and hissed a strange and beautiful melody.

Many days have past

Sinon has received the last transmission of Wreckter, She headed to the High Command carter and knocked at the door and begged behind the door.

High Command, My admirals, I need to talk to you. Let me in please.

Salt Lake Station
High Command Office

Reyna had finished whatever paperwork he could and was packing up preparing to head home after a long day, loud bangs came from behind the door and echoed through the room continuously becoming louder. Reyna stopped whatever he was doing and rushed towards the door wondering who it could be this late. Right before opening it, the thumping seized and a voice came from beyond.

?: High Command, my Admirals, I need to talk to you. Let me in please.

After hearing the familiar yet panicked voice, Reyna opened the door without asking who it was and peeked out. As he peeked out, he saw Yuki Sinon slumped against the wall next to him and said.

Reyna: Sinon?! What's going on, what in god's name are you doing here at this time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6