Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HS> Feedback: Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
For my side of it. As HS>Campeador

I realized that as the bomber had me CD'd that I was in a poor mental state to deal with the interaction. So I attempted to withdraw. When the battlecruiser and other bomber showed up, I realized that I could not withdraw, and so decided to just die.

You wanted to "Interact" but I needed to leave. But thanks to your little power trip, I felt trapped and left with no options. I walked entirely away from my computer and one of the bombers was still there, toying with me. I understand that this is a PvP game, I would have been entirely fine with destruction. But to toy with someone is, in my opionion, entirely disrespectful. And then to actually say ooRP that you are actually toying with someone to just do that I find unacceptable.

In any case, don't judge HS> based on my actions. I don't foresee HS>Campeador returning in the near future.
Have you actually told them you have emergency in RL? Or you just remained in place hoping it will end soon. Communication is the key and almost everybody would understand that and either let you leave or end your misery faster.
As my time being on the server, I have encountered HS multiple times, and one side was working a bit with them and being hostile to them.
I respect the high command in the faction since I see the dedication on the forum. But I guess when I encounter the faction in-game, I might have stumble across rookies or people who usually rather PvP to RP.

Good ones.
I have encountered you once with my BD character. You were pretty hostile, but as we rped, it was a good interaction. Which it was a month or two ago.

Bad ones
When you started, you were in a good rhythm and managed to do good RP interaction, but I see the quality RP hinders down as the days pass.

For Example.

As I attempt to discuss with one of your members, it usually goes like "Go away or die" Which like, come on, can't you like reply more mature? I get that a few people don't bother with RP but also the game element.
Second, It seems whenever I am fighting with you and about the peak of losing, I see you people combat docking, and as Kherty wrote, you even tried to disconnect mid-space. So I think that it is relatively common inside your faction to avoid getting killed, which disappoints me.

To sum up, doing more RP in the game won't do anybody harm; instead, it will improve your mood. Since in my personal experience, when I have a good RP with someone, it doesn't matter to me if I die or win because getting killed, like when someone says "Red on Radar" is quite annoying.
Greetings,

First of all, thank you very much for your reviews & criticism. We received very valuable feedbacks at particularly important moment. The road we set out on is already behind us. In the future, however, we will strive to be true to our values. I personally review the rhythm and the quality of in game RP. I reviewed what happened and I made the necessary retaliations. This is an important learning process, with a serious lesson.

, , once again thank you for your constructive criticism and reviews!

Hunor
During these months, we have made different activities, involving:

- In-game and forum RP
- PvP
- Updating Information page, and filling the Message Dump with our encounters
- Events

We would like to know your thoughts about our humble group, we certainly expect to do more and we would appreciate some opinions, to know what to improve and what is being done right.
Not really a fan of Star Trek. sorry.
Had no issues since that disconnect mishap from last time, your in-game RP is improving and it appears you have taken over as the most active Outcast faction by quite some margin.

Still have to appreciate that some of your members have what many other factions don't and keep it that way since January- willingness to fly into situations for the sake of fighting, action and getting blues even if you are almost guaranteed to die/lose.

A very rare trait in Disco, arguably might be the most important one with decreasing server population, and one that likely made you grow into the most active OC faction.
Simple and plain, you are awesome guys, keep rising!
For Cardamine and the Orange dream!
Just want to pop in and say thanks for the recent interactions - be it in Gallia or Liberty you guys make the game better and give people reasons to log and fair chances to win alike, not to mention the events etc. I hear good things from people in my factions even when I don't have the time to log myself.

Can't wait to brag about trading kills with the HS> Sniffer Official faction soon!
So me (Takeda) and my buddy (VHF) just engaged an indie MNS Ranseur and indie GC bomber in Shikoku. Looked like an interesting fight with equal chances for both sides. Engaging, isn't it? Yet for some reason, your HS>Ghenyo decided that it would be funnier for all sides that he drops a Tridente on that poor VHF. Quality interaction and nice sportsmanship for an official faction, I say. I do not mind being ganked, that is part of PvP. Just do not expect us to look for any more encounters with you in the future. Sad, because my previous run-ups with HS were inRP peaceful and overall entertaining.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6