Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bounty on Ore Thief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message incoming...
Encryption level: Zippity-do-dah
Caller ID: I ain't sayin'

Greetings, hunters of bounties! If you are a Freelancer, an Order agent, a Bounty Hunter, or a Zoner, I have a proposition for you. A naughty indie pie rat has absconded with one of my miner's iridium ore shipments. I cannot abide this, for the iridium must flow.

This malcontent pilots an Oasis liner sporting a Zoner IFF - naughty. The vessel's name is Star.Brigand.

I am placing a 5 million credit bounty for the destruction of his vessel. Send pictures!

If you obtain visual evidence of him docking or undocking from a Zoner Freeport or base, I'll add a 2 million credit bonus to the total.

Good hunting!

End of transmission...
(02-02-2021, 01:57 AM)NonSequitor Wrote: [ -> ]Message incoming...
Encryption level: Zippity-do-dah
Caller ID: I ain't sayin'

Greetings, hunters of bounties! If you are a Freelancer, an Order agent, a Bounty Hunter, or a Zoner, I have a proposition for you. A naughty indie pie rat has absconded with one of my miner's iridium ore shipments. I cannot abide this, for the iridium must flow.

This malcontent pilots an Oasis liner sporting a Zoner IFF - naughty. The vessel's name is Star.Brigand.

I am placing a 5 million credit bounty for the destruction of his vessel. Send pictures!

If you obtain visual evidence of him docking or undocking from a Zoner Freeport or base, I'll add a 2 million credit bonus to the total.

Good hunting!

End of transmission...

Re-transmitting original message with a correction...