Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsair Lords | From: Pepe Ladron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| Transmission on internal channel incoming |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|

[Image: oD5XYve.png]
[Image: Kyl3YV1.png][Image: kmwLcwp.gif][Image: vFtzjqP.png]
[Image: xjoLqww.png]

Carrier ID: Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron | Carrier: Secret Imperial channel | Description: Imperial matters

Imperial Bounty Board and Underground Deals

Hola, senors Kings, Lords and other a-pile-of-dirt owners of Crete. Also almirantes and capital ship owners. *nods*

I already know I'll be sorry for asking you about things. But, in this two matters we should all look in el same direction. Ones not being able to do so, prepare your left pinky finger to be cut off. Or right pinky finger, in case of cut-cut happened to you already.

Matter one: Imperial funds are mucho dry as our Xeno-Relics sales dropped with Gallia. In el same time we must finance war in Sigmos from el same chest, so Imperial Bounty Board is closed until further notice. Luckily... our Black Flag hermanos are looking where to invest some pesetas they liberated from rich traders. Mighty Council of Elders decided (in their deep wisdom) BFC will run Imperial Bounty Board as long as they can pay for all rewards on time and everybody's happy. By secretly broadcasting this message, I consider you are all familiar with this and agree.

Matter two: old hush-hush deal with Daumann Heavy Construction is renewed. Details about it you can find in THIS transcript. Captains of their tagged ships are all informed and you can count to be generously rewarded for helping them, instead of pirating them. El warning: this deal is el secret mucho grande. If someone on side can see or hear you, just pretend you are pirating Daumanns, but tax them mildly.

We also need you all to open all ports, gates and docking bays to their traders and especially gladly receive all the gifts they will have for us. A reminder: el samples of gifts are to be transported to my hacienda - for valuation. By secretly broadcasting this message, I consider you are all familiar with this and agree.

*he pressed off button with his hairy macho hand. Button felt in love immediately, cracked and died thinking: What a governing. What a macho.*

[Image: y5XXR2k.png]

|X| - |X| - |X| - |X| No Carrier at all |X| - |X| - |X| - |X|
[Image: yiWsDz0.png]

[Image: n3tHzPy.png]

Sender: Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Subject: Imperial matters

Encryption: Alta Criptografia

Ola senhor Ladron.

You took your time informing us about your dealings with the Daumann Rheinlanders. Your delay cost them greatly. We can however spare them in the future, if they are willing to cooperate. And if you are willing to cooperate, Pepe. A fair amount of their supplies will be sent to our fleets in the Aegea system. Those supplies will make up for the rather high income deficit Daumann used to fill.

Now to the more important topic. It is true that the delusional decision of the Gallic morons is not favorable for our, or their economy. Nevertheless, the Black Flag Corsairs currently enjoy an incomparable wealth. We are willing to outsource some of our military work to third party contractors, aswell as reward exceptional performances of our Corsair brethren.

We will inform you when the necessary formalities are settled.

Tchau
Vice-almirante Lucia Jaquez

Attachments: None

[Image: mjFIeX1.gif]
Incoming Message

[Image: fhdTA8m.png]

Sender: El Rey de Montañaria, Enrique Herrera

Recipient: Pepe Ladron del Hermandad

Subject: Daumann

Hola, Ladron,

Long time since I have seen your mucho hairy muzzle. A pleasure, I guess. I have been off carousing for a while and I guess a year of drinking is enough. Probably. Aaaanyway, the raised points are fine by me y mis compañeros. If the BFC muchachos can count to at least 100, they will do fine, I have no doubts. And I hope they can. One condition, however - Montañarian treasury is mine and mine alone. Any fingers trying to slip in will be cut off and shoved up the culprit's ass. Eso es claro, si?

As for the Daumanns - I would rather shoot all Rheinlanders for all I care but your points make sense. We all need dinero, and the artefacts won't sell themselves. If the Rhein's white collars want to deal them for us and bring food instead - then we won't shoot them. For now. Still, I expect the cut for the boys if they are delivering something not related to the artefacts or food. Montañarian ports will be open to Daumann as long as they behave themselves. Otherwise - you know, the regular procedure.

I hope this clears up our position and question is exhausted. Stay manly, Ladron, you are a gem of our people's masculinity.

King Enrique

End of Message