Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rogues - Sender: Yunoki Misaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Yunoki Misaki
Recipient: Rogues
Subject: Hello again.

Hey all,

How are you all holding up in Liberty lately? I haven't heard from any of you in a while so I wanted to say hello to you. Is Moka still the boss? How is Hemlocke doing? and what happened to Cadillac Frank?

Give me a sign of life, okay?

Shinibana, Yunoki Misaki
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): <|>- Yunoki Misaki -<|>
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

Well this is rather odd. You might be one of the last people I expected to see cross the comm bar, It's been quite awhile indeed.

General status update, Moka ran like a scared dog when we got fed up with him, not sure who frank is, and a need for reorganization gave birth to my pack. Formerly Petra Swanson's pack, who re-ignited the fire within us to return to the old ways, a day when we remained resolute in our relationship with the Outcasts, and focused on what really mattered. She couldn't have reversed the damage alone however, centralized leadership on Malta had been lacking for some time, then LG and Hispania Imperial came around and turned that place into a proper capital of our unions, instead of the cesspool of warmongers it was prior. Now, since Petra's retirement, I reside here to protect her legacy, and ensure the same mistakes do not plague the rogues again.

I'll try to make the next festival.

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

Sender: Yunoki Misaki
Recipient: Rogues
Subject: Hello again.

Yes, I did miss you at the last festival,

It was less eventful than the last one. No one tried to shoot the Matriarch this time. Oh by the way, I am Shinibana rank now. Seems like they thought it was safe to promote me. Oh and ofcourse, your the new pack is certainly welcome on Kinkaku-ji. Give me your ship signatures, so I will make sure your docking clearance is up to data, okay?

Oh and Hemlocke. I had alot of fun last festival. Do come again next time.

Shinibana, Yunoki Misaki
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files