Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RPslayer feedback.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Imagine, accepting feedback. At all. What a meme. And since I am a meme, here's this.

Character List
Main Characters

[Image: 200.png]
[Image: oTqpQSF.gif]
Ghods Charles al'Demichase
(gʰodz) ^normal name^ (ɒl-dɛ-mi-ḳħɑs)

Infested with Vagrant Incubus named Netsakh. Masquerades as Freelancer and sometimes as Rheinland Federalist. Older twin brother of Meko. Very skilled at lying on the spot, hence the Rheinland Federalist bit. Alternative names include Romulus and Wolfblood. Also owns small corp with which he makes questionable market decisions. Hasn't emotionally gotten over splitting up with his brother.

Splash page on him and his brother, given that they were basically inseparable.

Getting infected.

Post infection adventures.

How his company started.

Mandatory Faction Info Page.

Preferred weapon: Detroit Munitions Mounted .950 Anti Vehicle Cannon, Modified into hand held rifle. This gun is supposed to be mounted to light-infantry vehicles, and uses a combination of magnetic acceleration and standard explosive cartridges to accelerate it's round up to 150 million m/s, or about half the speed of light. The electromagnetic coils draw massive amounts of power, so the ammunition for the weapon consists of both battery packs to power the coils, and .950 caliber cartridges. This takes up a lot of space, and the gun is incredibly difficult to reposition. However, the power of the gun is unmatched, and with a 7 out of the 9 rounds he can disable a spacecraft shield, leaving him 2 shots to take out the pilot. Ghods considers this a decent trade off for the low ammo capacity and general bulkiness of the gun. The scope, stock, and magazine are additions made by Ghods to turn the gun into an infantry weapon.

[Image: latest.png]

Neat bits: Can sing, baritone. Can play guitar. Is physically warm unless Netsakh is telekinetically dropping the temperature.

[Image: 200.png]
Meko Madrid al'Demichase
(mɛ-ko) (mɑ-dɾid) ^same as before^
[Image: 138a.png]
Lane Hacker. Mr. Ling. Sometimes goes by Remus. Younger twin brother of Ghods. Lives like a James Bond villain, surrounded by fine alcohol, expensive clothes, stuff that probably costs a lot, and sometimes Chrysanthemums. Has emotionally gotten over splitting up with his brother.

He went to a party that one time.

Preferred weapon: the tricks up his sleeves. Literally. He has an undetermined number of cards up his sleeves at all times (as many as plot requires). They are all face cards. The king is thermite, and by scratching the bottom like a strike anywhere match, he has about .5 seconds before it goes up in metal-melting flames. His primary trick is to seal metal doors by sticking one between the door and the frame, welding it shut. The Queen is just a heavy razor. He can throw that thing at pretty extreme speeds and cause significant lacerations. The Jack is napalm. Striking it up the same way as the king, after about a second it will pop and spew sticky flames in a six foot or two meter radius. The ace is a flashbang, except for the ace of spades which is a smoke bomb. When struck, these two will have about a second before they explode brightly and loudly or quickly spew thick, colored smoke, respectively. Also, when visiting people he doesn't trust or in areas he thinks don't have metal detectors, he also has a pistol and a set of Assassins Creed type wrist blades he brings with. All of this he hides in his sleeves.

Neat bits: Can sing, baritone. Can play guitar. Can mix drinks. Smells like whiskey and nice herbs at all times. Is incredibly skilled with his hands, and can do card tricks and slight of hand, cheat at card games very well, and twirl around anything vaguely pen shaped including cigars, silverware, knives. Can also do butterfly knife tricks.

Sh'ozak

Nomad. K'hara mindshare. Sole survivor of exterior group that encountered some very angry humans, has violence flavored ptsd from experiencing the deaths of all his squidfriends because connected minds and all that. Got reborn in K'hara to achieve greater purpose. Final form (haha dbz joek) is actually the 5th Eye of the Lightmind, big spooky boy, ascended brain in charge of preconizing and playing Starcraft with actual lives along with all the other super brains in the mindshare. Schemez.mp3, and out of all the Eyes (read: HC), he's the youngest, dumbest, most one-track, and most talkative.

Ya know what would be embarrassing? Saying that Nomads on Forums are cringe, then going and RPing on forums with a nomad not even 2 months later. hahAHAHAHA THAT WOULD BE AWKWARD, COULDN'T BE ME.

[Image: Shozak_image.png]

Declared war that one time.

Actually twice.

Neat bits: Anyone nearby when he's happy hears basically this. When at rest, has tendency to passively influence others into resting with him through telepathy.

Kazu Chidori

Female KNF officer with more self-confidence than common sense. Upbeat and energetic personality, which clashes very hard with her 198cm of height, cold appearance, love of black trench coats, and sharp gaze. While not being particularly enticed by military service or awards, her father's status as an accomplished retired GMG ace pilot and her sister's success in collage and liberal arts have given her ample drive to be successful in what she's chosen to do. It is common for her to be intimidating when maintaining a professional attitude, and her insistence of wearing high heels at formal events does nothing to alleviate the stress on others. Pronunciation guide is to learn hiragana.
As is custom: 95-60-87

RP story and happenings will be incoming soon™️.

[Image: 46635.jpg]

(Yes, I know anime pfp very cringe. However, I didn't like any of the other options, so get keked on nerds.)

Neat bits: Smells like cherry petals at all times. Has a tendency to hug people, giving anyone at average height a facefull of tiddy.

Side Characters

Magnus Carter al'Demichase

Female android built by the twins' father, bearing his name and dying wish: Lesbians. Lethal blond bimbo, fell in with Core by accident while searching for women.

Doidld Tyatsmr

Junker with Coalition ancestry. Made because of meme.
[Image: sinp.PNG]

[Image: 5nkptN2.png]

Has a character picture for some reason. Does anyone know where this is from, btw? I found it nestled in my meme folder when I made that one comm with SCRA, and just decided to use it. File name was literally "Doidld". I have exactly zero clues as to where I got it.

Neat bits: Rarely wears a shirt out of habit. Smells of vodka at all times. Easily gets excited and has "big puppy" energy.

Ryker Konig

Federalist with background up to just after nomad war. Thinks something's afoot in Rheinland.

Neat bits: Infinite alcohol tolerance. The friend who cleans up, drives people home after parties, and wears an apron.

Crystal al'Demichase

Upcoming Xeno character. Full independence slated for basically right now, because I absolutely do not intend on just sitting on this Defender and never using it. Body modified by Ghods, very strong girl. May have her be unreasonably sensitive about her weight as "haha funny female" joke, may not. Despite having athletic figure, she weighs a good 600kg. Why? 90% of her body is basically living metal. Bulletproof, kinda lazer proof, a little plasma proof, inhumanly fast, strong enough to punch buildings over. No neuro-enhancements like Ghods, so no powers and stuff, but she is physically stronger than Ghods by a few orders of magnitude.

Note: lmao, its been brought to my attention that I didn't explain her situation. She's not biologically related to the other two Demichase. Ghods kidnapped her from Pittsburgh when he was being an edgelord there, and brainwashed her with telepathy powers later. She's adopted.

That's all part of this story.

[Image: d2bavqx-15f6a728-e8db-4742-a480-90b46666...height=676]

Preferred weapon: Model 188 PDW. The first answer to light shielding on ground units, this gun has long been out of combat use. The gun features electric differentiator, charging rounds as they leave the barrel and delivering electric impulses on impact. Until the advent of plasma-based infantry weapons, the Model 188 was a military mainstay as a submachinegun. Crystal uses two of these now obsolete guns, capitalizing on the shield-breaking nature combined with the rounds-per-minute. Due to her ridiculous strength, the recoil of the guns are near-nonexistent to her, so her maximum bullet connection is only limited by the rounds-per-minute and how fast she can reload the drum magazine.
[Image: 500.png]

She also occasionally uses the earlier P95 bullpup variant, which sports no electric differentiator, instead having two types of ammunition separated by a fire selector: The drum mag of lighter sidearm rounds, and the casket magazine of higher caliber rifle rounds.
[Image: 300.png]

Neat bits: Can sing, soprano. Doesn't have a Netsakh to do any funny business, so is physically warm all of the time.

Anton Kress (Cháurez, but he mispronounces it)

Frenzied Order pilot. Maltese decent. Has seen some shit. Very little regard for personal safety.

Neat bits: Both Kresses will speak very fast español when in proximity to other Hispanians. When near others of their family, they tag team through sentences. They also share an instinctual fear of their mom and LA CHANCLA.

Maxamillion Kress (same as the other)

Rude Zoner. Maltese decent. Lazy, just living life with the flow. Actually just vibing.

Arthur Brandon Wellerman the Third.

Excessively British Bretonian, sailor style. Flies for Planetform in the form of a supply and utility ship. Firmly believes in contracts, and is a well mannered businessman to anyone willing to strike a deal. Lost an eye and an arm to a sword dual with a pirate. His gun-sword exploded, destroying his arm, the sword, his opponent's sword, his opponent's arm, and propelling shrapnel into both of them, including his eye. They agreed to call it a draw, as neither of them had a weapon anymore. Now he has a robotic arm, an eyepatch, and a gun-sword that definitely won't explode this time. He tested. It doesn't. Also stole the pirate's shredded jacket and wears it as a trophy for reasons only known to him.

[Image: f6cf7468fcaad2802cdb4d1427023bde.png?wid...height=676]

Preferred weapon: Gunsword MKII. Custom Gunsword built by Arthur. Plasma weaponry, but he decorated the heat exhaust port to look like a flintlock.
[Image: main-qimg-9a356f63f31e9f98b94aa9d38c156a...height=542]

Neat bits: Always smells like rum and expensive cigars. While he drinks plenty of rum, he doesn't smoke.

Jacinto De La Parca

Character from way back forever ago, long since lost to time. Jacinto the Phoomslayer, Corsair that killed a Cruiser, but now he has a wife and kids and is 69. How did he get married? Lost a duel to his wife, La Parca Rosa, and she was all "And for my prize, I take you". Changed his surname too. Grandpa Jacinto makes a grand return to Iberian Empire for reasons I have yet to make up.

[Image: d19384842ee109d52b540da0b66474de.png?wid...height=676]

Neat bits: Grandpa energy. Great with kids. His cane has a sword in it. Burns incense inside his fighter. If the smoke plume moves, he knows to make his movements smoother.

Reverend Dr. Matias Armstrong / Agent Excelsus

LSF agent. Strong belief in "By my country, For my country". The perfect patriot. Believes that the love of Liberty lives in the heart of every Libertonian, and will not hesitate to pick Libertonian factions over other factions when the choice is presented. Firmly believes that Liberty Unlawfuls are simply misguided, some more so than others. Also holds no value in non-Libertonian life, sees deaths of other people as a benefit to the perfect Libertonian society. Views Rheinland as unintelligent, Bretonia as weak, Gallia as barbaric and uncivilized, Kusari as ignorant and tech-reliant, and Hispanians as parasites.

Neat bits: Despite being your average Manhattan University grad, he knows a lot about other Liberty cultures, and can accurately throw up gang signs, write rap, write a thesis, attend formal parties, attend regular parties, and attend ghetto parties. Loving Liberty means loving every side of Liberty, and that he does.

Forgive my lack of effort on bbcoding this. (or don't, up to you). Post feedback, cyberbullying, memes, whatever below. Literally judge my characters. Make a funny or two.

No "activity" or "priority" tabs, because who I log is basically random. Roll a few dice, you'll find which character I'm playing next.
funny joke characters make me go "haha that was funny". 10/10
- WizardLizard, bestselling author
No Gaul = no fun
(02-04-2021, 04:56 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]No Gaul = no fun

When Lynx is fun to fly, I will make Gaul. That is the deal.
Upudaito:

Kazu added to main characters for the purpose of further harassing KNF players and various other things that probably have nothing to do with bullying Werdi into submission. Probably.
You do realize I check this thread, ye? But a main char now, hm? So a third MD? Nice!
(02-04-2021, 08:58 AM)The_Godslayer Wrote: [ -> ]she weighs a good 600kg

Quote:Female KNF officer
Quote:with her 198cm of height
(02-09-2021, 02:53 PM)Anton Okunev Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Female KNF officer
Quote:with her 198cm of height

[Image: unknown.png]
(02-09-2021, 01:25 PM)Emperor Tekagi Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize I check this thread, ye? But a main char now, hm? So a third MD? Nice!

Third MD comes after full RP story. Chidori-chan for emperor.
Pages: 1 2 3