Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Front - Zoners Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

To:Flash_Magnus_II,DeltaFlyer
CC:Zoners, Out...something. Hope this gets to you
Subject:Well that was an explosive introduction!

Some way to meet! Sorry if I got your designations wrong.

Your faction seems oddly familiar... I can't recall ever seeing one of you, yet can't shake the strange feeling of...deja-vu.

Well anyways, you had to leave in a hurry - we never had a chance to talk. That was one hell of a fight! No clue why The Outcasts were shooting at you, or your history with them, or hell - what you were doing there - but I see The Sniffers shooting at a stranger, I shoot a sniffer! (Well, unless The Gallic Royals or their pawns are present - but right after bombing them we shoot the sniffers rest assured.)

Have you ever heard of The Maquis? Have you had dealings before? Where the hell have I seen your kind before, just can't put my finger on it.

Oh well - if you feel like enlightening me on what your group is maybe you can refresh my memory. Either way, hope you got wherever it is you were going and doing when we helped one of you get away. It was entertaining joining you in battle.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: 2d57108f9317d0c78b606e7041644937.png]
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Mr. Lionel Boucher

Bonjour Monieur Boucher,

I do not believe we have met or communicated. I am Dr. John Henry Holliday, founder of Med Force Enterprises. Obviously, we are a medical and research outfit and while we know of the Maquis, we have had no dealings with them. So what is it that you seek? Is there some way we can be of help to each other? Perhaps we could meet and discuss the matter. A Freeport perhaps? Let me know what you are thinking.

With respect,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises

[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

To:Doc Holliday
Subject:Interesting

Well we contacted you with no purpose in mind - we didn't know who you even were! Just sheer curiosity about someone who allied and fought with us side by side promptly.

Allow me to introduce our movement. We are the Gallic Front de Libération, our sole purpose is bringing down the brutal military regime the Gallic Union, and to bring justice to those responsible for The Leeds genocide, and atrocities against our own Gallic kin. We are always looking for more allies, our outreach to Sirians has been lacking, or some might say, non-existent until a couple recent examples, and we are trying to change that.

I have nothing specific in mind and wanted nothing back from your kind - but seeing the location you transmitted - are you some sort of a medical force? Would you be able to, say, get medical supplies and tend to a large amount of wounded in need in a short period of time?
Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: 2d57108f9317d0c78b606e7041644937.png]
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Mr. Lionel Boucher

Mr. Boucher,
I appreciate the response. I prefer not to view us as a medical force. I mean, it sounds almost military which is something we are not. We are an enterprise, one of a medical nature. We are researchers and scientist and we go all over Sirius and Gallia looking for new medical goods. Prometheum is something we use in nuclear medicine so on occasion I will go after some. Hypno-tainment bands when used in a controlled way are a good substitute for anesthesia. In short, if we can find a medical or research use for something, we will do it.

Tending to patients? We keep a variety of medical transports going between our bases and we have some mobile bases as well. If you frequent the Taus, you will encounter a Med Force cruiser set up solely for treating those who need it so yes, we are around to help.

So if nothing else, perhaps we can have a drink sometime and just establish good relations. We are not fighters so enemies is something we do not seek. Hopefully our paths cross in a positive light.

Respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises