Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CALL TO ARMS:Gaian,Brigand,Maquis warriors.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ask YOUR leaders TODAY how you can take part in this unprecedented operation that will forever echo throughout history

Liking or trusting each other not necessary. We are here to prevent the former Enclave fuckers responsible for Gaia and other atrocities from rejoining the Union. And more importantly, prevent them from living. All in one glorious assault.

Any spoils are to be divided between The Brigands and Gaians - The Maquis are here merely to bask in the glory of charred lifeless Royalist families' bodies floating in space.

//oorp - open thread. All Brigand/Maquis/Gaian factions and indies can freely discuss or post anything related to the above.
[Image: pAUPGti.jpg]
ID: The Banger Grim

Hmmm. I have to be honest: When I hear words like unprecedented, forever echo, and history, I can't help but be skeptical.

That said, I'm feeling the slight tickle of interest in me nethers.

I've no interest in spoils or glory, but the thought of charred lifeless bodies has my attention.

...and now, so do you lot.

Gaia will not bleed, but I'm willing to if I find your souls are truly committed beyond the rhetoric.

STRATEGY:
Millitary Units

Assist the Captured Dudourbieu - our heroes that captured it before the main force was ready to assemble and are under heavy fire. We will face the sinister Royals side by side with the liner. Fight fiercely, fight without fear, make sure their gaze is upon you. We believe with combined effort we can allow the captured Liner to Escape!

Logistical Units:
Supple the Liner Ailette. Use Freighters to avoid detection, large transports can be used to haul supplies, but please make the last leg on small ships so the liner can slip away.

Ask Sirians and Corsicans you can trust for help - freelancers, zoners, Junkers, Bretonians The Enclave have wronged. Just make sure they are discreet and can be trusted. They will be rewarded handsomely for their help
The Orkney Offensive Recap

We lost the captured liner Dudourbieu very early on. Our Brave men and women fought valiantly, but this showed that we are not yet ready for direct head to head military confrontation with The Royals and The Union. We will do our best to build up our conventional military capabillity so perhaps, one day, we can take them head on. We have a long way to go.

The lives lost were not given in vein however, as YOU - the Gaian and Brigand heroes, along with Corse and even various Sirians that were willing to help in our fight against Evil managed to make space to get massive amounts of explosives to Ailette.

The Enclave had no idea what was coming for them. In the heat of the distractive battle you made possible, they didn't notice their former own Ailette, bursting in the seems with Explosives navigate right in the middle of the Enclave Escapees and Union combat vessels. VERY FEW WERE LEFT ALIVE TO TELL THE TALE

We have lost many heroes but it was not in vain. We were very impressed especially with The Gaian Combat skills and impressive strategic minds. Our hearts were warmed at the response of The People of Gallia and Sirius, where Unione Corse, varius freelancers and even Ageira have shown that they are not indifferent to letting those responsible for Gaia, Leeds and many other war crimes take power and arm for another war in their Military state without any resistance.

We want to thank you all for hearing our call, and showing you are willing to risk your lives and fight for what is important to you! You are the real heroes.

You will forever go down in history in making Orkney the system where The Noble Funeral took place.