Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Chantal Proulx

Bonjour, I am Chantal Proulx with Les Salopards, a group of Brigands based out of Languedoc. I want to talk to you fine people about a business proposal. We often find ourselves sitting on a stockpile of goods that need to be fenced. Of course we have our contacts within Gallia, but not everything is worth money here, and a lot of the exports sit unused. I know your people have contacts in Sirius who can get rid of anything you could possibly find, so I think we can both benefit from something here.

We have a base, Martinique, where we stockpile our goods. Whether stolen or sourced, you can find it here. You're welcome to come and buy it at a fair price and do whatever with it afterwards. We also accept various goods to make some credits on your way in, things we can't get in Gallia or things we need for the station. Even military salvage, if your pilots come across any ship parts from the recent war. We can work out the finer details if you're interested.

Want to strike a deal? There's credits to be made.

:::Closing Transmission:::
Id: Ortog Ashford
location : Astralarirum, yatch tethered at Noshima Freeport, Shikoku.

Mademoiselle

I am Ortog, a long time junker and a member of the Congress.

Your proposal is, in my humble opinion. deemed worthy to be considered by our Arbiter, therefore, with your permission, I will make sure this will reach his attention.

With your permission, I will visit your base soon, in order to access the best way to reach your facilities, since I might be the one closest at the moment.

I will make sure to carry refreshments for the subsequent talks.

I am at your command

Ortog Ashford

Kusari Director for the Junkers Congress
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: New Markets:.

Congressmen Ortog,

Thank you this contact does seem promising, I'll handle it from here. Thank you again for your continued service.

Ms.Proulx,

In the past dealing with Gallic organizations few have come straight forward and struck such a wonderful tone. Profits are after all what makes this world go around is it not?

Admittedly breaking down the prejudices engrained in the mindset of the Larger Gallic Populace by the likes of the Hogosha, Unione Corse and The Gallic Crown as a result of our Gallic Junker brethren less then stellar reputation has made Junkers foothold in Gallia...tentative to say the least.

As they say however, out with the old in with the new.

We have access to a wide variety of goods from across Sirius on nearly every possible market in nearly every house. You tell me what you are interested in and I will see what I can get you.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: Live:::

ID: Chantal Proulx

Monsieur Tiltman,

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you! It's been a hectic few weeks since my last message. I was originally going to offer an import/export deal, which I'm still interested in doing. Anything interesting from Sirius, like artifacts, guns, ammo, those sparkly diamonds you can get in Rheinland, we would want coming into Gallia. In exchange we can send you on your way with Nox, hypotainment bands, salvage from the war, or anything else available here.

But we've had a wrench thrown into the works. One of our newest stations is in danger and we need to move. We already have some of the hardware needed to get it where it needs to go, but we aren't a very industrial group. We have movers, but our pilots don't know how to use them effectively and could use a hand making sure the path is clear of rocks, debris, and hostiles. We may also need better equipment for putting everything back together. I hear those Salvagers of yours can be fairly useful with things such as this. If any of your pilots would be willing to help, we would be happy to reward you greatly. Credits, cargo, a premium rate on war salvage, whatever. Name your price and I'll make sure you get it.

:::Closing Transmission:::