Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NSE >> BMF|, OS&C|, RS| & Gateway| ▬ Nebula Innovation Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: befcc93fe56b929a6fb12faf3837103e.jpg]
[Image: 5fa67e64c8919765727404.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Courtney Hughes
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Nebula Lounge & Bar

Ms. Courtney Hughes,
Orbital Spa & Cruise,

It is me one more time, Hina 陽菜 Nakamura. and I am here to confirm to you that your shipments arrived and documented by our docking master. The amounts sent are correct and the quality is very good which we are grateful for. It is now clear to us that Orbital Spa & Cruise are the ones to contract when it comes to equipping and supplying our Lounge and Bar so rest assured that we will contact you again. The NSE board member decided to hand your respected corporation a bonus cheque showing a small part of our gratitude for the completion of this contract. I attached a bonus cheque for 50,000,000 credits to this transmission.

[Image: OSC-Cheque.png]

Have a good evening Ms. Hughes

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
[Image: 264px-BMF_Logo.png]

23rd of March, 828 A.S.

[Image: BMF-Banner.png]

» Sender - Steve Malmsteen
» Recipient - Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
» Location - New London, Isle of Skye

Greetings Ms. Nakamura

It is me one more time, Steve Malmsteen, and I would like to reach you the greetings of our 1iC, Captain Dylan Hunt. The BMF corporation appreciated the great feedback about our latest designs. The BMF heavy constructions department started the process and we are glad that your NSE installation is ready to receive our engineers. The design is approved and we initiated all the isolation processes first so everything is based on a good foundation. Then we will initiate the fixation of the NSE factories but we will have to approach two of our heavy lifting machinery to the NSE close space zone which will require some accommodation from your respected installation's administration.

Concerning the payment, we are glad to inform you that dealing with the CNB is very effective. We received your cheque and wired the cash immediately. We are amazed by the high credit that NSE has. The CNB respects your business very well and facilitates everything to push the heavy construction processes forward. We are glad. We will inform the NSE heavy construction department about the phase completion asap. Thank you for your business.

Have a good day Ms. Nakamura.

Steve Malmsteen
Vice President of BMF
Bretonia Mining & Fabrication

End of Transmission

7th of April, 828 A.S.

[Image: BMF-Banner.png]

» Sender - Steve Malmsteen
» Recipient - Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
» Location - New London, Isle of Skye

Greetings Ms. Nakamura

It is me one more time, Steve Malmsteen, and I am here to inform you that the first deliveries for the new model design just arrived at your docking bays. We are currently coordinating with your engineering department about all the new specifications required by your respected board members. The BMF corporation is very excited to deliver the best quality to your installation. I attached to your eyes, some of the delivered shipments which were required by your engineering department.

[Image: pngtree-bmf-file-document-icon-png-image-937822.jpg]
Total Cost = 76,000,000 Credits

You do not have to worry about the instant payments by your docking master since we arranged it already and it should be working fine. The 76,000,000 million mentioned on the attached report are already paid within the CNB cheque that we received earlier from your respected CEO of the company. We will deliver the rest of the materials as soon as possible. Thank you for your good business and for respecting the contract details.

Have a good day Ms. Nakamura.

Steve Malmsteen
Vice President of BMF
Bretonia Mining & Fabrication

End of Transmission

[Image: Incoming-Transmission-blue.png]
[Image: befcc93fe56b929a6fb12faf3837103e.jpg]
[Image: 5fa67e64c8919765727404.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Steve Malmsteen
- SENDER »» Hina 陽菜 Nakamura
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Nebula Innovation Design

Mr. Malmsteen,
BMF Vice President,

It is me one more time, Hina 陽菜 Nakamura. and I would like to send you the appreciation of the NSE board members, concerning the engineering progress and the high-quality level of finishing. I personally followed up on the latest shipments and can confirm that everything is working as we planned so far. The board is expecting the rest of the shipments to arrive as soon as possible, so we can finalize this mega structure externally and internally.

Thank you for your business and time.

[Image: NSE-tb-e.png]
Pages: 1 2 3