Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to Alster Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmissin****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow, Junker Congress****
****Transmission source: Beaumont Base****

Herr Profrock,

I have received a copy of the instructions sent to your ships. I did find one small error that I believe needs some attention. I see you have Junkers listed as the targets for your piracy. Now, I'm not one to be begging a pass for my ships. I understand the business you are in and we often have to fend for ourselves. Such is life. However, you also took it upon yourself to grant your ships docking rights at Beaumont. That sir, you do not have the authority to do. We extend an open welcome to all, but I will tell you now, any faction that openly targets Junkers will not be welcome at Beaumont or any other Junker base. You cannot have it both ways mein Herr. I'll let you decide which change to make. Either you stop targeting Junkers or you kindly keep your ships off all Junker bases.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
---Incoming Transmission---

Comm ID; Crime Boss Sylpheed

Been perusing your little SOP document, with a little help from my Hacker chums. Wonderful technology they have.

Noticed your intent to shoot at my boys and girls if we're pirating in Bering. Now that ain't on. Bering is as much my space as it is yours. Now if you want to keep that clause, the same will have to come into effect in Hudson. And given we control that jumphole it's gonna be awful hard of you to come through undetected.

One final point, who gave you the right to dock on Dawson? No bugger asked me. So for your presumption you can sod off. I catch any Unioners docked on my bases without so much as a by your leave and I'll space em quicker than you can say fandango.

Savvy?

Sylpheed out.

---Transmission Terminated---
Transmission Source: Council of Unioners
Destination: Arbiter Jack Crow, Junker Congress

Firstly, Unioners will not be docking on any Junker base. There has been one last update in our operating procedures. We will be staying out of Beaumont as well as Kreuzberg and any other Junker base. We have seen lots of shipments aiding the war efforts of two major houses that we are currently at war with. Guess who those shipments belonged to? Mostly Junkers and Zoners. This is the main reason why we have changed our approach now.

Destination: Crime Boss Sylpheed

Sir, I must beg your pardon here but since the war began things are our of control in Bering. And it is not easy to keep them in order, be it the daily interrogations or interdiction of numerous shipments passing by. You should know that Rogues will always be welcome in Bering however, their direct intervention of shipments in this system may create some complications for us. Perhaps we should use a private channel to negotiate a deal regarding the docking rights of Dawson and Rogues' piracy activities in Bering. I believe we could come to an agreement which satisfies the both sides.

Andreas Proll, Council of Unioners
Message to: Andreas Proll
Comm ID: Malaclypse, for the TAZ

Sir, I have traveled to Pacifica Base to discuss an important matter with your Council. I am currently berthed there.

My purpose is this: Your "manifesto" leaves some doubt about your intentions towards our Freeport in Bering. So, I will ask you straightaway in this communique prior to our meeting in person.. Does the Alster Union have intentions to "Acquire, absorb, annex, or otherwise appropriate" Zoner holdings n Bering, specifically Freeport 2.

I hope to receive clarification within the day, so that I may return to my religious duties.

Regards,
Mal
Transmission Source: Council of Unioners
Destination: Malaclypse, for the TAZ

Sir, I believe the manifesto you are referring to clearly states our intentions in Bering system.

Quote:Bering: Our initial task here is to peacefully convince Zoners that we will be guarding the exits of Freeport 2 and controlling the overall commercial movement within the tradelanes and entirety of Bering, including the jumpholes leading to Hudson and Hamburg and the jumpgates between Texas and Hamburg.
We are not interested in claiming the Freeport itself as we have already lots of other issues to deal with in this area. Annexation of Freeport 2 solely refers to the claiming of the guardianship of the traffic flow and territory around the Freeport.

Our council would also be pleased if you could direct your queries in this channel next time.

Andreas Proll, Council of Unioners