Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Rose Dragons Recruitment Feed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
薔薇龍

[Image: 29yFjlj.png]
Office of Enlistments, Kyoto Base

Through one way or another, your exploits in life have brought you to the Dragon's Nest, in search of a purpose in life to serve, to be involved as a part of a family of proud warriors. You are likely a follower (aware or not), of the code of Bushido on some level, and you recognize true injustice on the spot. If you find yourself feeling as strongly about the issues in Kusari as we do, perhaps fighting for similar beliefs on your own, you would find comfort and welcoming arms with us. If you find yourself interested in our cause, intrigued by our history, we know you would make a fine addition.

The Kaigun and their corporate puppeteers have fiddled with our people long enough. You've seen it. Every day in Kusari is wrought with the mistreatment of its people and its home, though the ones in charge will always be denying this fact. This is the result of centuries of rampant corruption and unchecked capitalism. It is time we take back what is ours by birthright! What was wrongfully stolen from us! This vengeance begins with budding samurai like you, willing to support the cause with your life.

Please examine the following forms below and fill out accordingly. Failure to submit proper documentation will result in immediate declination. This is also the case if you fail to provide enough details about your background.

Code:
[indent][indent][float=left][img=40x40]https://i.imgur.com/29yFjlj.png[/img][/float][float=right][img=40x40]https://i.imgur.com/29yFjlj.png[/img][/float][font=Cinzel][size=x-large][color=#821633][align=center]Rose Dragons Recruitment Form
[size=small]薔薇龍 | Long Live the Blood Dragons[/size][/align][/color][/size][/font][hrc]#821633[/hrc]
//resize and/or tweak the template according to your image shape if necessary, or delete if unused along with this comment
[float=left][table][tr][td][img=200x300]https://i.imgur.com/RCFv9lu.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/float]
[float=right][img=200x200]https://i.imgur.com/29yFjlj.png[/img][/float]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Name: [color=#FFFFFF]<last name, first name>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Gender: [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Age & D.O.B: [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Place of Birth: [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Previous Occupation(s): [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]What reasoning has brought you to the Dragons? [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Your training will be rigorous and intensive. Do you agree to commit to this? [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Autobiography: [color=#FFFFFF]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Enim blandit volutpat maecenas volutpat blandit. Accumsan tortor posuere ac ut consequat semper. Libero volutpat sed cras ornare arcu dui. Facilisis volutpat est velit egestas dui id ornare arcu odio. Quis risus sed vulputate odio ut enim. Proin sed libero enim sed faucibus. In arcu cursus euismod quis viverra. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu. Tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod in. Tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed enim ut. Dui nunc mattis enim ut tellus.

[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align][hrc]#821633[/hrc]
[align=center][font=Cinzel][size=x-large][color=#821633]Bushido Code Agreement[/color][/size][/font][/align][hrc]#821633[/hrc]

[align=center][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]As a samurai serving in the ranks of the Dragons, you are expected to uphold the code of Bushido, an immemorial custom of Kusarian culture. If you are a Kusari native, you know this code by heart, and need not think twice about agreeing. Apart from the mastery of many forms of weaponry and warfare, from martial to dogfight, you must harbor the following teachings in your path as a samurai:

[color=#137d87]Sincerity.[/color] [color=#a85714]Responsibility.[/color] [color=#876c13]Frugality.[/color] [color=#188f73]Courtesy.[/color] [color=#191387]Modesty.[/color] [color=#701058]Loyalty.[/color] [color=#431e87]Tranquility.[/color] [color=#871713]Compassion.[/color]

The core of a samurai's honor is composed of these traits. By agreeing to this, you promise to commit to these teachings on and off of the battlefield. Failure to exhibit these lessons of life is dishonorable and may result in demotion, exile, or ordered 切腹 (seppuku).

Do you agree to the consequences of your actions?

[color=#FFFFFF]<insert response>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[hrc]#821633[/hrc]
[align=center][font=Cinzel][size=x-large][color=#821633]OORP Segment[/color][/size][/font][/align][hrc]#821633[/hrc]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Are you okay with dynamic roleplay consequences? This faction aims to provide an interesting rank up experience. [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]How long have you been playing, and have you ever broken the rules of Discovery, resulting in sanction or other punishment? [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]What is your timezone/nationality? [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]We would like to be a newbie friendly faction, but for curiosity, how would you rate your PVP/RP skills? [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]

[align=justify][font=Overpass][size=small][color=#821633]Your Discord ID? If you would like to protect your privacy, PM it to this account. [color=#FFFFFF]<insert here>[/color][/color][/size][/font][/align]
[/indent][/indent]

Long Live the Blood Dragons.

Diaz

Bara Dragons Recruitment Form
薔薇龍 | Long Live the Blood Dragons

[Image: Peg2c6p.png]

Name: Hidenaga Tokugawa

Age & D.O.B: 28, 800

Place of Birth: Planet Honshu

Previous Occupation(s): Blood Dragons Lieutenant

What reasoning has brought you to the Dragons? Always been one of the Blood Dragons, i want to continue my father legacy

Your training will be rigorous and intensive. Do you agree to commit to this? Yes

Autobiography: Was born in 800 on Planet Honshu as one of the four children of Hadetada Tokugawa one of the Blood Dragons lieutenants, we leave in secret, because of my father military job, he protected us as much as he could (my mothers words) he died with Lieutenant Ozu at assault at Tekagi's Arch i was just couple months old. 800 i left Planet Honshu to join Blood Dragons in order to revenge my fathers death, i worked hard and in 822 i got promoted to Lieutenant if squad in Blood Dragons i was well emotional since this was a rank my father had when he died. Well in 828 my squadron was disbanded but i left with new rookies to train them. After that i heard there was a new Blood Dragons movement forming,.

Bushido Code Agreement

As a samurai serving in the ranks of the Dragons, you are expected to uphold the code of Bushido, an immemorial custom of Kusarian culture. If you are a Kusari native, you know this code by heart, and need not think twice about agreeing. Apart from the mastery of many forms of weaponry and warfare, from martial to dogfight, you must harbor the following teachings in your path as a samurai:

Sincerity. Responsibility. Frugality. Courtesy. Modesty. Loyalty. Tranquility. Compassion.

The core of a samurai's honor is composed of these traits. By agreeing to this, you promise to commit to these teachings on and off of the battlefield. Failure to exhibit these lessons of life is dishonorable and may result in demotion, exile, or ordered 切腹 (seppuku).

Yes i do

OORP Segment

Are you okay with dynamic roleplay consequences? This faction aims to provide an interesting rank up experience. Yes i am okey with that

How long have you been playing, and have you ever broken the rules of Discovery, resulting in sanction or other punishment? Well i played way in 2012-2014 and now started again from 2020, no i haven't

What is your timezone/nationality? Spain UTC +1

We would like to be a newbie friendly faction, but for curiosity, how would you rate your PVP/RP skills? 7/7

Your Discord ID? If you would like to protect your privacy, PM it to this account. Diaz#4889

Name: Kano Kamiyama

Age & D.O.B: 26, 23JAN802A.S.

Place of Birth: Kyoto

Previous Occupation(s): Blood Dragon Fighter pilot.

What reasoning has brought you to the Dragons? Honor, Family, Loyalty to the Shogunate.

Your training will be rigorous and intensive. Do you agree to commit to this? Yes.

Autobiography: I was born into the Blood Dragon collective on Kyoto. This life has been the only I've ever known since I was a little girl. So far, I've had no reason to doubt my duty to my family and my community. I've been a pilot for about two years now, beginning my career and seeing my share of service to make my family proud. I've learned much in the past two years since I've become a realized pilot, but I know I have so much more potential and so much more to learn. With me in your ranks, you will have another young pilot that will grow into a seasoned and loyal veteran.

Bushido Code Agreement

As a samurai serving in the ranks of the Dragons, you are expected to uphold the code of Bushido, an immemorial custom of Kusarian culture. If you are a Kusari native, you know this code by heart, and need not think twice about agreeing. Apart from the mastery of many forms of weaponry and warfare, from martial to dogfight, you must harbor the following teachings in your path as a samurai:

Sincerity. Responsibility. Frugality. Courtesy. Modesty. Loyalty. Tranquility. Compassion.

Yes.

OORP Segment

Are you okay with dynamic roleplay consequences? This faction aims to provide an interesting rank up experience. Of course.

How long have you been playing, and have you ever broken the rules of Discovery, resulting in sanction or other punishment? about 8 years now, and yes.

What is your timezone/nationality? EST/American

We would like to be a newbie friendly faction, but for curiosity, how would you rate your PVP/RP skills? Depends on who you ask for both. I'm bad at self assessments.

Your Discord ID? If you would like to protect your privacy, PM it to this account. Wesker.exe#0938
Recruitment Results

Kamiyama-san,

It fills me with pride to know that someone such as you is fighting for the Dragons on her own time, working to bring honor to her family. With our history as a people, we know all too well the loneliness of fighting for our cause without a master to follow. It can be intimidating to be a ronin. You don't have to follow that path any longer. You are hereby accepted into the wings of the Dragons.

Tokugawa-san,

I am disheartened to learn of your loss. Though I am younger than you, I am also aware of the many sacrifices made during that assault. I am sure your father died honorably to quell the Nomad threat within Kusari. The Dragons are no strangers to the concept of vengeance. Remain patient, for nobody knows the fate spun for oneself until it happens. You are welcomed into our ranks.

Due to our position as a newly formed Shogunate, You will both be given the rank of 玄武 (Genbu). This is to ensure that future samurai recruits are not left without minor superiors. Prepare your vessels for registration under our naval registry. They will be moved to our small fleet storage within Kyoto, or to Mito for large scale vessels. Genbu are permitted to fly all snubs.

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

Recruitment Results

Name: Shunsuke Takasugi

Age & D.O.B: 25, 803 A.S

Previous Occupation(s): Blood Dragons Pilot

What reasoning has brought you to the Dragons? To overthrow the government and their corrupt system, carrying out the will of our ancestors.

Your training will be rigorous and intensive. Do you agree to commit to this? Yes.

Autobiography: Raised on Kyoto in a family of Dragon pilots, i was taught from young about the corrupt Kusari government and their ways of controlling the nation. My father was a Blood Dragon Pilot under Lieutenant Ozu's wing on the raid of Tekagi's Arch back in 800 AS, he fought alongside Edison Trent, the notorious Freelancer and managed to escape with his life unlike most of the other pilots in the battlefield. After the results of the raid, he decided to move away from the front lines and stop becoming a pilot. He had emotional scars from witnessing the deaths of many brothers and sisters he fought with for years. My mother on the other hand had stepped away from flying as well to take care of him during this period. Once i was eligible to fly, i joined the ranks of the Blood Dragons to carry on his legacy and to oppose the government's methods.

Bushido Code Agreement

Yes, i take responsibility for any wrongdoings.

OORP Segment

Are you okay with dynamic roleplay consequences? This faction aims to provide an interesting rank up experience. All the more fun.

How long have you been playing, and have you ever broken the rules of Discovery, resulting in sanction or other punishment? Started in 2016 but took a break, recently came back. Roughly 6-7 months of playing and yes i've gotten sanctioned once.

What is your timezone/nationality? GMT+8, Asian

We would like to be a newbie friendly faction, but for curiosity, how would you rate your PVP/RP skills? I am fairly decent in RP depending on the situation 6/10, PVP probably about a 5/10.

Your Discord ID? If you would like to protect your privacy, PM it to this account. sharkboy#2123

Name: Tanigawa Matsuyo

Age & D.O.B: 18.06.803

Place of Birth: Chugoku system, Kyoto

Previous Occupation(s): Blood Dragon patrol pilot

What reasoning has brought you to the Dragons? Born and raised as a proud and honourable warrior of the Dragons

Your training will be rigorous and intensive. Do you agree to commit to this? Yes. Would not have it another way.

Autobiography: There is not much to me. Born to a family of fighter pilots in Kyoto. I am devoted to serving the code and justice. I became a pilot roughly a year and a half ago, taught by instructors and my father. I do not have much experience in the ways of combating Naval Forces, I have mostly been a patrol pilot in Chugoku. However, I know that I am capable of becoming a notable asset and that I have much room to grow, especially within your ranks.

Bushido Code Agreement

I accept all of the consoquences that follow my actions.

OORP Segment

Are you okay with dynamic roleplay consequences? This faction aims to provide an interesting rank up experience. I think that's cool & good, so yeah, absolutely.

How long have you been playing, and have you ever broken the rules of Discovery, resulting in sanction or other punishment? I've been playing since 2011 and eh, yeah, I guess you could say I've been sanctioned once or twice a few years ago.

What is your timezone/nationality? Same time as the server

We would like to be a newbie friendly faction, but for curiosity, how would you rate your PVP/RP skills? No idea, you'd need to ask others, I don't like rating myself.

Your Discord ID? If you would like to protect your privacy, PM it to this account. Chuba#0777
Recruitment Results

Takasugi-san,

While it's fortunate that your father managed to survive the Skirmish of the Arch, it's certainly saddening to bear witness to his emotional trauma. Not everyone can bear the weight of so many losses. It's good that your mother has also stepped back to be there for him. Be thankful that your family yet lives, and be proud that you've risen up to the task of protecting them. You're one of us now.

Matsuyo-san,

Sometimes a story has yet to be told. By the looks of it, you're young and green~! Back in the Navy Academy, I was like that once. You have much to learn, and plenty of potential to be uncovered. The Dragons will take care of and nurture your skills to bring honor to your family. But, be ready to test your mettle, as it won't be as simple as patrolling our home. I hope to witness your journey firsthand. Welcome to the Dragons.

As we're filling out our upper rankings to give future recruits superiors to follow, I name you both 化け猫 (Bakeneko). Bakeneko may fly all snubs as well, including our bomber. I have issued orders for the construction of your assigned vessels. Report to Nijo Tower to receive your neural net reconfiguration and obtain your access codes.

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

Recruitment Results

[Image: KqP6lyB.jpg]

Name: Nakai Shun

Age & D.O.B: 30 ,798AS

Place of Birth: In space on a freighter

Previous Occupation(s): Ex Kusari Naval Forces, Daimyo, Shogun

What reasoning has brought you to the Dragons? Purpose, bring down the Samura and those that betrayed the Blood Dragon ancestors

Your training will be rigorous and intensive. Do you agree to commit to this? I have done before so, yes I see no reason why not to do so again.

Autobiography:
Nakai Shun was born on a Freighter ship whilst his family was moving from Planet Junyo after losing their jobs as a small time fishery due to the Samura taking over. When his family set up on Planet New Tokyo his dad got a job as an escort service for a local company that brought in enough money to keep the food on the table while his mum stayed at home and took care of Nakai Shun.

When Nakai Shun was thirteen his dad got him his own little ship to fly around in and practice with, he also enrolled in flight school as he wanted to be the best pilot out there. After a few years in flight school and working a part time job on the side he managed to save up enough to get him a small light fighter ship capable of using small guns and space small time space flight. He practiced when and where and ever he could even if he did get into a bit of trouble from the local Police.

When Nakai Shun was seventeen he enrolled in the Kusari Navy Forces wanting to put his good piloting skills to use and test them out in the field against others. After serving the Kusari Navy Forces for 2 years Nakai got into a fight with a Farmer Alliance ship, the fight went on for an hour at least before the Farmer Alliance got the upper hand and disabled his engines. The fight did not end there as the Farmer Alliance ship turned around to make their final attack on him he quickly jumped in his escape pod as Nakai’s ship blew up, the blast sent him flying and he hit his head really hard on the pod’s walls.

Once Nakai was found by the Navy they brought him back to Planet New Tokyo, where they found that his head had been severely damaged and the loss of his eye, due to the injuries Nakai was discharged from the navy never to return after he had healed. It had been 6 months since the accident without his other eye Nakai found it very hard to fly with, it wasn't until he was out in space and got lost in a cloud, that he ran into a blood dragon Pilot by the Name of Chieko Meisa. She asked him what is a navy pilot was doing this far from the mainstream paths. After Nakai told her his story she asked him if he would like his sight back, Nakai jumped at this opportunity and took it, even though he was to join the Blood Dragons afterwards.

Nakai worked very close to a captain of a Togo the "Taiho" when Sugano Tamuramaro, the captain of the Togo Taiho, died he had left Taiho to Nakai Shun's name as the new captain of the Taiho. This Togo mainly sits in Mito Shipyards space dock and is only out on special occasions under Nakai Shun authority.

When Nakai Shun was given the title of Daimyo of the Nakai Clan, he was given a Togo called "Okayama". this Togo Nakai Shun always has prepped and ready to fight if the need ever arises, but most the time he just takes it out on a joyride around Blood Dragon space and shoots a few unfriendly targets now and then, other than that it's stored right next to the "Taiho" Togo.

Ever since then Nakai Shun has been working with the Blood Dragons doing tactical raids on the Samura and the Navy, not too many years later Nakai was able to lead one of the Clans under The Blood Dragons named after him as the Nakai Clan as their Daimyo. Even though he still listens to the wise words of Chieko Meisa.

In the year 827A.S Nakai Shun became the new Shogun over the Blood Dragons and thus removing the influences of the clans of the Blood Dragons, He always had one of his most trusted friends beside him at most times and trusted them with his life, Shirudo. Shirudo followed him through thick and thin and would protect Nakai Shun even if it cost them their life. Nakai Shun also always sorts the council of Hayashi Aiko, Nakai Shun’s oldest friends among the Blood Dragons.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the fold that Nakai Shun was leading, abandoned and left to go their separate ways. Nakai Shun has been searching for a new path to go down, no longer wanted to burden of Shogun, he is looking for a new role to play as a Daimyo along with his followers, Shirudo, Miya Rea and Ozaki Ton along with their ship crew.

Nakai Shun also go told to look for this group by a friend of his called, Tsuya.

Bushido Code Agreement

Agreed

OORP Segment

Are you okay with dynamic roleplay consequences? This faction aims to provide an interesting rank up experience. Why not, sounds interesting

How long have you been playing, and have you ever broken the rules of Discovery, resulting in sanction or other punishment? 2009-2011. 2018 to current, 6 years. No sanctions at all.

What is your timezone/nationality? New Zealand, UTC+12/13 (dependent on daylight savings)

We would like to be a newbie friendly faction, but for curiosity, how would you rate your PVP/RP skills? 6/8

Your Discord ID? If you would like to protect your privacy, PM it to this account. Already in there.
Recruitment Results

Nakai-san,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for displacing you! Your history hits me at a personal level. Although you no longer desire to be the leader of our pack, I still feel somewhat guilty for taking your position from you. Despite your stepping down for us, you'd still seek to join with us? I'm honored to have such veterans present among our numbers. From this point forward, I name you the first Bakufu Daimyō of the Shogunate. May you and your colleagues spur the might of our cause.

生形 艶 | Ubukata Tsuya
将軍 | Shōgun

Recruitment Results

[Image: 568yD4i.jpg]

Name: Miyazaki, Yuyuko

Age & D.O.B: 24, 804 A.S.

Previous Occupation(s): Blacksmith, Mechanic, Swordswoman and ongoing Fighter Pilot

What reasoning has brought you to the Dragons? Loyalty, Unity and to restore the order in Kusari.

Autobiography: I was born like many other Dragons in Kyoto, but our family got accepted generations ago on Kyoto, which was betrayed and run out of business by the traitorous Samura. Born here I got raised by my father in arts of smithing to uphold our kusarian traditions and learned to handle a sword from young age on. Later on helping him out in his ship mechanic workshop on Kyoto to maintain our people's fighter, I can say I have the know-how of how our glorious fighters work from the inside out. However I always felt that inside me waits more to be awoken, I feel unfunfilled as a mere mechanic and would like to bring our family honour with proving myself on the battlefield, with this I attended the flight school some years ago and graduated making my first steps as a young aspiring fighter pilot. I'm trained with our vessels and I am eager to learn and adapt more if you accept me in your lines, with you I see a future, I'm maybe young and unexperienced for you, but I promise to show bravery and don't let you down on the field.

Bushido Code Agreement

I will honour the codex and will take responsibility for any mistakes.

OORP Segment

Are you okay with dynamic roleplay consequences? This faction aims to provide an interesting rank up experience. Looking forward to it, like the idea of career growth inside factions.

How long have you been playing, and have you ever broken the rules of Discovery, resulting in sanction or other punishment? Started playing in 2014, but effectively became active and started aswell in forum in 2018 really, got one sanction in 2018 for a misunderstanding in the rules, but since then nothing else happened.

What is your timezone/nationality? Central European Timezone UTC+2, German

We would like to be a newbie friendly faction, but for curiosity, how would you rate your PVP/RP skills? I would say above average skills for PvP with more focus on snub pvp, but I'm newbie to caps practically. My Role Play Skills are okay and I'm eager to learn more and I'm interested with BD rp.

Your Discord ID? If you would like to protect your privacy, PM it to this account. Solo Wing Sagume#7649
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5