Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unione Corse - Recruitment Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: eYtdMXJ.png]

Recruitment Office

Benvenuti, amicu.

¤¤¤¤¤Pay attention to the Unione Corse and the ideals it upholds, but also the darkness you will be exposed to. The underwater cities look and feel like a better version of the surface, but what it gives, it takes away eventually. The path of a Corsican brethren is not an easy one, nor a calm one. A lot of us have been brothers killed by the police, by the Outcasts - and by ourselves. Because the Unione is worth more than our lives. It is what gave Marseille and Provence the stability and the paradise it enjoys today, and the reason thousands of tourists from Gallia and Sirius alike flocks to. Because we fought for this. Blood and sweat have been spilled endlessly to keep our home safe, and unspeakable crimes, done.

If you think you are ready for what lies ahead, please fill the form below.

Code:
[indent][indent][align=center][img=256x256]https://i.imgur.com/mPRWmKW.png[/img]
[font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0][size=xx-large]The Unione Corse[/size][/color][/font][/align]
[hr][/indent]
[indent]

[align=center][font=Cinzel][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large]Recruitment Application[/size][/color][/align][/font]

[hr]
[font=Bahnschrift][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large][align=center]inRP section[/align][/size][/color][/font][hr]

[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Name(s):[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Age:[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Place of birth:[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Biography ([i]about 100 words[/i]):[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE< [/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Additionnal information you consider relevant:[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Do you agree to go through the Corse [b]Rite of Initiation[/b], chosen personnally by the Principal?[/color][/font][font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF] YES / NO[/font][/color][/size]

[hr]
[font=Bahnschrift][color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large][align=center]ooRP section[/align][/size][/color][/font][hr]

[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]What ship/class do you enjoy the most (fighter, bomber, gunboat...)?[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]How would you rate your PVP and RP skills (on a scale from 0-10)?[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Discord Name and Tag:[/color][/font][font=Open Sans] [color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]
[size=large][font=Bahnschrift][color=#7b22f0]Additionnal ooRP information you consider relevant:[/color][/font] [font=Open Sans][color=#FFFFFF]>HERE<[/font][/color][/size]

[align=right][size=x-large][font=Vivaldi][color=#FFFFFF][i]>Your Name Here<[/i][/color][/font][/size][/align]

[/indent][/indent]

[hr]

[Image: O9lh23x.png]
The Unione Corse

Recruitment Application

inRP section

Name(s): Ghjuvan Lazare
Date of birth: 25/3/792
Place of birth: Planet Marseille
Nationality: Gallic
Biography (about 100 words): Ghjuvan was born into a wealthy family on Planet Marseille in 792, Ghjuvan grew up as a gentleman with a fine taste for luxury, extortion, and the Nox Narcotic. Being born in the Provence system, he was quick to join the Unione in his late teenage years, using his families wealth to get him places and to obtain assets he desired. At the age of 25 Ghjuvan staged an assassination on his father that would not leave him to blame, and would allow him to completely inherit his wealth, and he succeeded in that plan. After inheriting his fathers wealth Ghjuvan spent 7 years enjoying the luxuries of Gallia whether it be planet side or aboard the many resorts or liners the house had to offer. Ghjuvan has spent the last 5 years preforming acts of piracy in the Taus with his group of friends, a crew known as A Rosa Viola.
Additional information you consider relevant: I run a small crew of individuals known as A Rosa Viola, As well as a small fleet of ships ranging from Cuirassiers and Sunbeams to L'Anes and Stolen Vache Transports.

ooRP section

What ship/class are you most proficient in? Freighter/Transport
How would you rate your PVP and RP skills (on a scale from 0-10)? PVP: 4 Due to rust. RP: 7 also due to rust.
Reasons to join (optional): Been waiting for a UC faction to pop up.
Were you sanctioned before? Nope
Discord Name and Tag: LordBuglette#2425
Additional information you consider relevant: There are a couple other people I'm going to try to get to join when they're available.

Ghjuvan Lazare

The Unione Corse

Recruitment Application

inRP section

Name(s): Emily Anderson
Date of birth: 796AD
Place of birth: Trenton Outpost, New York System, Liberty
Nationality: Libertonian
Biography (about 100 words):
History

Present Day - Being a capable fighter pilot and Freelancer, Emily sought funding through Bretonia's War with Gallia, she'd often join the Bretonian armed forces in defence of the forever
aggressive enemy which was Gallia. When the war ended and Bretonia's need for extra fighters began to decline she returned home to Liberty unaware of the war which had followed her.

The years passed, and Emily continued to follow the flow of credits, claiming what she could, and assisting where she could, though nothing felt the same anymore, not since leaving Liberty the first time. For this now Freelancer, home was any station she could find.
Now at the age of 32, she was unable to continue to chase credits around Sirius, it was a hard lifestyle to maintain, and Emily grew tiresome of the chase.
Through a previous contact, Emily heard of consistent work in Gallia, working amongst the Unione Corse. Maybe here is where Emily could call home, an arms reach away from surveilling the Gallic infrastructure which caused so many losses to her while maintaining a steady flow of credits, and maybe finding a place to call home.
"There's always work to be done with the Corse"

Additionnal information you consider relevant: None

ooRP section

What ship/class are you most proficient in? Snubs
How would you rate your PVP and RP skills (on a scale from 0-10)? PvP - 6 / RP - 7ish
Reasons to join (optional): Kherty
Were you sanctioned before? Nope.
Discord Name and Tag: You got it.
Additionnal information you consider relevant:

Emily Anderson

The Unione Corse

Recruitment Applications

Monsieur Ghjuvan Lazare and Madame Emily Anderson, your applications have been accepted by the Principals. You are now officially members of the Unione Corse.

Please report immediately to Monaco Base for further instructions.

Principal Alfredo Orsini
The Unione Corse

Recruitment Application

inRP section

Name(s): Étienne de Vignolles
Date of birth: 10.04.715 A.G.S
Place of birth: Planet New Paris, Saint-Germain, Ile-de-France
Biography (about 100 words):
Born on Paris my parents were doing local political business, nothing big really. I was never really interested in that and joined the Gallic Royal Police and later the Royal Navy. I've been stationed in Tau-23 during the war and later in Leeds. During a regular patrol of the frontlines, I and my squadron came under heavy fire by Bretonians and we were shot down, the only thing that saved me was the escape pod. However, heavily wounded I've been found by another patrol and they took me back to the medical ship where my wounds have been treated. After that, I returned to New Paris where I had to see the Council invading my home de-throning the monarchy and establishing a new state. This new state was no place for me and I left Paris going from one place to the other I stumbled across some guys from the Union Corse and sort of became friends. Due to my wounds still not being healed fully I couldn't join them right away, I had to wait. After months that felt like years, I've made the decision to join the Corse.

Additionnal information you consider relevant: Medical issues with the left part of my body

ooRP section

What ship/class are you most proficient in? Mostly fighters, bombers.
How would you rate your PVP and RP skills (on a scale from 0-10)? 6-7
Reasons to join (optional): Looked kinda interesting
Were you sanctioned before? Few times.
Discord Name and Tag: Bandit.#3786
Additionnal information you consider relevant: -

Étienne de Vignolles

The Unione Corse

Recruitment Applications

Monsieur Vignolles, your application have been accepted by the Principals. You are now officially members of the Unione Corse.

Principal Pierre Alard
The Unione Corse

Recruitment Application

inRP section

Name(s): Paoli Angeli
Date of birth: 22/10/795
Place of birth: Planet Orleans
Biography: about 100 words I was born on Planet Orleans to parents whom were cargo pilots woking on behalf of the Union Corse when Don Joel Orsini and the two famlies were in control. Life was good and profitable until the war. When I was 19, I joined the Corse as a Recruit Aspirant and was assigned to convoy protection duty. My career was took a left turn when I was approached by the Bretonian Privateers with an offer I couldn't refuse. After a very profitable run with the Privateers, the war was at and end and I returned to Orleans took up the Corse mantle and starting running cargo. I'm serious if you are..... [
Additional information you consider relevant: I like cats

ooRP section

What ship/class are you most proficient in? Transports
How would you rate your PVP and RP skills (on a scale from 0-10)? PVP/4 - RP/6
Reasons to join (optional): Part of the old guard
Were you sanctioned before? Once when I was new
Discord Name and Tag: jojkylizale#0553
Additionnal information you consider relevant: Extensive knowledge of the Sirus sector

Paoli Angeli

[Image: L2pLV7W.jpg]

The Unione Corse

Recruitment Applications

Monsieur Angeli, it is good to know that you ultimately choose the Unione Corse. Your application have been accepted by the Principals. Welcome to the Unione Corse.

Principal Alfredo Orsini
The Unione Corse

Recruitment Application

inRP section

Name(s): Charles Simon
Date of birth: 28 August 710AGS
Place of birth: Planet Marne, Champagne
Nationality: Gaul
Biography (about 100 words): Charles Simon, born on Planet Marne. Raised in an environment deeply influenced by the Council, Simon is a stranger to traditional Gallic values. More so, he embraced the liberalism and freedom Planet Marne's society offered to its fullest, and this manifested most obviously in the fornication department. His erotic parties were popular and visited en masse, and he went as far as to sell his own services to other men. Due to the more lenient nature of the Gallic Union in comparison to the Kingdom, Simon now seeks adventure in travelling across Gallia with the so highly romanticized Union Corse.
Additionnal information you consider relevant: Occasional drinking too much alcohol

ooRP section

What ship/class are you most proficient in? Transport
How would you rate your PVP and RP skills (on a scale from 0-10)? 0-1 for PVP; 3-4 for RP
Reasons to join (optional): To fly with people and have fun
Were you sanctioned before? [1] [2] [3]
Discord Name and Tag: Groshyr#4914
Additionnal information you consider relevant: 50 Shades of Salt (occasional anger)

Charles Simon

The Unione Corse

Recruitment Applications

Monsieur Simon, your application have been accepted by the Principals. Head to our headquarters in Provence and there you will receive your standard equipment.

You came to the right place if you look for some "parties" just keep your drinking problem at minimum and you should be good.

Principal Pierre Alard
Pages: 1 2 3