Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO : Freeport 12 Zoners | FROM : Team Convoy Logistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 56Wu13l.png]

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Operative ID : CEO - Tyrone Harrison

Recipient : Freeport 12 Administration

Message Details : Possible Contract work

Encryption : First contact

Good day Freeport 12 Administration,

I am Tyrone Harrison CEO of Team Convoy and I would like to introduce you to my organisation.

We have just recently formed and have done some quick contracts already which includes some nice business for Orbital Spa & Cruise. We finished the contract way quicker than intended and we are looking to secure more contracts in Sirius.

I would love to be able to arrange some sort of contract with your Administration and I must also say that we have passed your Stations in Galileo and I must say they look very impressive installations. So a nice contract with you fella's would be very nice for us and beneficial to both organisations.

If you require our services I would appreciate it if you would contact us and we can make arrangements to draw up a contract for you.

So for now ... have a nice day and I hope to hear from you soon.

CEO Team Convoy Logistics
Tyrone Harrison

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

Date : 04-12-827 A.S

ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL :NON URGENT

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM : Leon Dante Freeport 12 COO

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION TO : Tyrone Harrison Team Convoy Logistics

Dear Tyrone Harrison,

Many thanks for your communication regarding transporting materials to Freeport 12.

I would like to offer you a contract to supply the following on a regular basis.

Reinforced alloy

Food

Water

Oxygen

I will contact you through a private channel to arrange the pricing of your deliveries ad also a bonus scheme for your operatives.
You may start delivering these items immediately if you wish as soon as you have agreed the prices, and also we will be informing you of other items we may require aswell.

Many thanks

Leon Dante
Chief of Operations
Zoners of Galileo
Freeport 12 Main Base
Freeport 12 Extension
[Image: 56Wu13l.png]

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Operative ID : CEO - Tyrone Harrison

Recipient : Freeport 12 Administration / Leon Dante COO

Message Details : Possible Contract work

Encryption : Reply

Good day Freeport 12 Administration,

I am so pleased that we can work something out and for the time being we will supply you with whatever you need at short notice and will fulfill your requirements as soon as we can.

Please contact us through a private channel or please answer this communication freely and we will start deliveries as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

CEO Team Convoy Logistics
Tyrone Harrison

[Image: O3BgfIF.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

Date : 04-12-827 A.S

ENCRYPTION PROTOCOL :NON URGENT

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION FROM : Leon Dante Freeport 12 COO

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION TO : Tyrone Harrison Team Convoy Logistics

Dear Tyrone Harrison,

Leon Dante, here once again.

I would like to give you this opportunity to supply Freeport 12 and its extension with a limitless supply of reinforced alloys.

So with immediate effect we will be needing both installations filling on a regular basis, which means I will contact you through a Private Channel whenever we need supplies quickly and we will need this Contract to be operational for about 6 months.

This will be the biggest contract we have ever given a Logistics company so far since the existance of Freeport 12 and we hope you are able to deal with this request.
We will inform you with as much notice as possible so you can arrange your logistics operatives in good time.

Please could you supply a brief copy of a relevant contract which will be binding between ourselves and also include the 6 month period.

Many thanks

Leon Dante
Chief of Operations
Zoners of Galileo
Freeport 12 Main Base
Freeport 12 Extension