Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Colonial Vanguard Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Crayter_Logo.png]

Feedback here, thanks.
I don't get it, are you the intelligence faction?
Because if so, official =CR= already has an intelligence subfaction, sort of.
What's the point of splitting up the CR playerbase?
Feels like a tradition at this point.
For everyone that might think "Another Shooter Faction." No, this is actually not mine. Also pls fix colors of info page.
(03-21-2021, 08:20 PM)TheSauron Wrote: [ -> ]Feels like a tradition at this point.
Must be. I'm not sure what point there is here other than splitting the playerbase even further. Why not just join =CR= outright?

Also, I'm a bit concerned with the pilfering of images from the =CR= infopage. The logo's less of an issue, but the two placed among the history section, the void of space and the Crayter fleet descending planetside, are just pulled straight from the =CR= infopage. Was there no way to make more original images work instead?
The two images were not intentional pilfering but thought to be part of an individuals post who gave permission for their use. Will be changed
(03-21-2021, 07:59 PM)Altzek Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it, are you the intelligence faction?
Because if so, official =CR= already has an intelligence subfaction, sort of.
The plan is to not be the Intel subfaction but much much more

(03-21-2021, 08:01 PM)ONIKS Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of splitting up the CR playerbase?

Much of the CR playerbase has joined us.
We've decided that some recent actions done by the OF leadership was rather unsavory and distancing ourselves from it was necessary.
Why are you using tinyurl in signature instead of direct thread links? It kind of feels unnecessary, other than that, good luck I guess. Have fun and avoid salt mines Wink
(03-22-2021, 09:21 AM)Epo Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you using tinyurl in signature instead of direct thread links? It kind of feels unnecessary, other than that, good luck I guess. Have fun and avoid salt mines Wink

Silly mistake, was doubling them onto Discord at same time as making sig. Thanks!