Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: -> Vesper Stirling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3aBsSZy.png?1]
☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Signal source: Free Republic relay, Liberty
☠ Opening video feed...

[Image: nywl1dn.gif]

Sender: Alliance Commander "Cobra"
Recipient: Vesper Stirling
Subject: Post-combat chat

Hell of a fight, hoped it proved entertaining to watch. On my way to the Barrier Gate now, you going to be there or am I wasting my time? Though I think from what first impressions you gave me, you'll refuse to really answer and I'll just have to see for myself.

So we'll see.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

☠ Transmission signal lost.

» Establishing network access . . .
» Access point: CR-YUM_5A
» Initializing communications . . .

[Image: wpgUlJY.png]

» Recipient: XA-Cobra
» Subject: Wasteful expenditure

Congratulations, Cobra.

It seems the Xenos are capable of surprising feats. Too bad, then, that I don't have the luxury of celebrating the death and destruction you and all those others caused over Yuma with you. My employer would disapprove.

You will find that I am very much not on Barrier Gate. Like I said, I had a rendezvous on Yuma to attend to and I had kept my date waiting long enough. But perhaps we will meet again, and perhaps you will have improved your... game by then. Try not to drag along your wingmen next time. It makes a pitiable impression.

- Stirling

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Not one for mincing your words, refreshing honestly.

Solution to that's simple, I'll just see you again when there's not an op being run. It truly is such a tragedy that your employer's so dead set on ruining the fun. I'm sitting here hoping some ambitious reporter got footage of it, something to go in the archives along with the Battle of Sierra not so long ago. I feel we will meet again, but as I said before - we'll see. Not going to hold my breath for you.

At least not unless your hand's coiled around my neck.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

» Access point: LI-RIV_7Y

» Subject: Slow down

You are coming on a bit strong there. Step on the brakes, replot your course, and try again.

Should we meet again, I may have a few questions for you. If our next encounter happens to take place under more peaceful circumstances, I may even find myself looking forward to it. But with the lines of work you and I are in, I, too, would not hold my breath.

- Stirling

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Feel free to ask me whatever's on your mind if we do run into each other again. Though this interview you seem inclined to conduct might be more fruitful if you could name a time and place.

Can't promise you'll get much in the way of answers otherwise.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"

» Access point: LI-NEW_3C

» Subject: Improbability

My work requires that I travel a lot, so I'm afraid I can't give you a specific date and location. We will meet when luck allows it, if such a thing even exists.

I have my doubts.

- Stirling

☠ Incoming transmission.
☠ Opening video feed...

Subject: Plasma lottery

I relayed the details of our recent 'incident' to somebody of note within the Order.

I figured you'd appreciate some transparency on the matter so here's a read-only copy of the transmission that I sent them. The Order coming to Liberty doesn't surprise me, been plenty of incidents where "questionable entities" have decided to loiter, but I am surprised that they never seem inclined to supply us with the intelligence and leave containment or sanitation to us. I'd like to think we did a good job of it in Alberta, even if it took a significant toll. Anyway, that's all.

Signing off.

"Liberty or death."
-"Cobra"