Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [*USI*]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Greetings.

I am Zachary Maras, Independent Miners Guildsman, Operator of Boreas Frozen Storage. I'm contacting you today in interests of setting up a contract for some supplies, as we are in some dire need of new tools for maintenance.

Because of our unique circumstance being within the Ice Fields of the Independent Worlds for the operation of withdrawing stacks of Ice, we need sturdy materials that can withhold against sub-zero temperatures. And I hear that Liberty has some of the finest tools for such an endeavour.

If you are interested, please let me know and we can talk more.

Respectfully,
Operator Zachary Maras

[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

Dear Zachary Maras,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Universal Shipping's product and services. According to your inquiry, we have not been able to disclose your current location. If you would please elaborate your exact location? Of course Universal Shipping is excited about a new contract as ever before. We've strongly committed to our Sirian and Gallic counterparts to ensure our vision statement to be the number one go to company for reassured preference for all your cargo needs. We would like to design you a new price list of all the items with special discounts for you. Our range does change with taste and preference. You can add items according to the taste of your staff and guests exclusively. Please let us know how we may assist.

We hope that the details mentioned are useful for you.

We eagerly await your response. Thanks again!

Charles Bell
President
Universal Shipping Incorporated

Good day President Ball!

Why, of course. Here is our informational brochure. We are located by the Cortez Jumphole in the Inverness sector.

I hope this location is deemed acceptable for the shipment of Industrial Hardware, let us discuss prices: I would like to establish a price of 2,000 at the automated vendor. Would this deem acceptable? As I understand, Newcastle is the nearest point for such deliveries.

Respectfully,
Operator Zachary Maras

Dear Zachary Maras,

Thank you for your introductory price on Industrial Hardware, we are however ready to send out our transports. However as this is evidentially far from trade lanes and known policed zones. We must ask your popularity with Universal Shipping Incorporated and the rest of Liberty. Who does your station provide for, and what is the risks in the area we may become involved in by delivering goods to your station.

Standing by.

We eagerly await your response. Thanks again!

Charles Bell
President

President Ball.

Unfortunately, this contract has been picked up by another organisation and fulfilled. Thus we longer require this shipment.

Respectfully,
Operator Zachary Maras

Dear Zachary Maras,

We have a disciplined role we take as primary care givers of most commercial goods where we travel too then from. as you have not processed such information regarding the legalities. I will now disclose your location to the Liberty Intelligence Agency in hope to remove such discursion from our next communications.

Good day!

Charles Bell
President

Mr Ball.

In no manner or form did I mention this was an exclusive contract. If Universal Shipping Inc. was interested, perhaps they should have not delayed their interests for two whole days. Furthermore, Industrial Goods are not illegal within any of the Houses. With that attitude and apparent inability to communicate with clarity, it is a miracle that Universal Shipping Inc. is even able to compete in the market, let alone exist. Blank threats are not good for business, Mr. Ball. Troublemakers are not welcomed at the station, thus, due to illegal assertions & allegations, USI will find that their vessels are unable to moor.

Farewell,
Operator Zachary Maras