Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Insurgency Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3uwPJKj.png]

To whom it may concern,

My name is Lily Ward, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Crayter Republic.

While I'm certain we've had no contact since what appears to have been a merger of forces with the now defunct Hellfire Legion, I'm sure many of their personnel can recall the past relations between the latter and Crayter as being relatively calm and neutral. After all, the Legion's primary interest seemed to involve routing the Liberty Navy, which effected Crayter operations little if at all.

Now, given this information and history, you can understand our surprise at the recent incursions of Insurgency vessels into Coronado, and the open attacks by members of your primary fleet, including your flagship the Harmony. While we are now aware of the Insurgency's closeness with the group that calls itself 'Auxesia', and we readily understand coming to a friend's aid in their hour of need, this is the first time we've witnessed Insurgency ships (pre- or post-merger) openly attacking members of our Armed Forces within our capital system.

To be clear, this transmission is to open talks with your leadership, and to gauge where our two people stand on a diplomatic field. Up until recently our Military officers have marked the ships in question that have openly attacked our ships as rogue vessels, which is especially troubling in the case of such a historic ship as your Harmony. My hope is that these ships are operating against orders and that they will be reigned back and disciplined.

I'm upset that this is the case in which we've begun formal relations between our people. While the Ministry had put off establishing contact until now, it certainly isn't healthy that your forces seem to have beat us to the punch, with gunfire to boot. I hope we can salvage this.

For those we left behind.

Lily Ward
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Crayter Republic