Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: =LSF= || From: Matriarch Nuara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Representatives of the Liberty forces and Security force,

I am Nuara. Former mercenary LSF worker, former unwillingly "Golden Chrysanthemum" (full information can be found here). Some time ago, my old contacts in LSF helped me get into the Liberty and helped with the ship - repair ship. But as it turned out LSF doesn't even know anything about it.

I do not know what the problem was. Therefore, appeal to you with this request:

First, I ask you to help with the official reinstatement of me as a mercenary worker of LSF (if possible).
Second, some of my group will need a witness protection program, especially ex-GC people. I can guarantee their loyalty to me and to LSF in the future. I ask you to help with it. (For myself, I do not ask this, because I am not afraid to be recognized. Only for some members of my group and their families)

Matriarch Nuara.
Representatives of the Liberty Security forces,

I am still waiting for an answer to my request. Part of my group (those who could) arrived at Liberty space and are waiting for my instructions. But still: part of the group is at risk for their lives and in my current position I cannot help them in any way.

Matriarch Nuara.