Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corsair Lords
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: uu7LTwa.png]
[Image: LHbOM0L.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Corsair Lords
SENDER: Emily Anderson
ENCRYPTION: Maximum
SUBJECT: Proposal

Good day,

I hope this message finds you well, I am Emily Anderson, a member of the Unione Corse.
I have assigned to open communications between our two factions.

The effort to contact you is to find a common ground in which our forces can work together to achieve commons goals.

The common goal being, destabilisation, and potential destruction of a common enemy which is the Outcasts.
From my knowledge the Corsairs have a large force spread out throughout Sirius, though I believe the primary advantage to be gained through our cooperation would be through Kusari space.
The borders of this space are used by Outcast Transports, to smuggle their Cardamine through into House territory.

Through this communication, I hope the Corse has disclosed that the Outcasts are our common enemy and that any potential conflicts between our patrols never happen.
With our forces cooperating together, we may begin the removal of the Outcast presence from Sirius.

Corsair forces operating alongside The Unione Corse is a partnership that could achieve great accomplishments together.
The Unione Corse are eager to hear your opinions on our proposition.

Kind Regards,
Emily Anderson
Unione Corse

Emily Anderson

TRANSMISSION ENDS
[Image: FieM2RB.jpg?1]
Taurus Corsairs

[Image: 1f02MPm.jpg?1]
Papa Guerrero, D.L.Cabrera. ☦

Errant Ident: Pope-Errante Dessaglene Linhares Cabrera
Errant Outbound Node: Xenotreasure Galleon Medel y Celedon
Topical Proclamation: A Response.

¿Qué volá?

I am Pope Cabrera. I speak, as much as a man can speak for on behalf of a spirit, for the Church of the Bull. Do not let our ecclesiastical demeanour throw you, you will find we are are realists. Spirit is to action as bearing is to power.

You're not a Bembelequera, Anderson - and you're no man's fool. You are correct that the battle lines will be drawn at Kusari and Gallia. Our people have been at war with the Prodigals since they, impelled by false light, blasted the number two Tokamak of our mother Hispania out into the naked black.

Your people have not fought the Prodigals - the Outcasts, for as long as we have, for you are not of their blood. Commit this fact to institutional code; the Outcasts are inhuman. The Cardamine they consume is more than physically and mentally symbiotic. It is more than a parisite - it rewrites the RNA, glial tissue, glands, and organs - even the minds - of the consumer from the moment the first trace enters the blood stream. Children inherit the mutagenic properties, stacking from generation to generation. But mutation alone is not the source of their inhumanity. No. The Outcasts are treated... differently... by the alien curse, and those subordinate to their thralls. Outcasts have no means of continuous reproduction. Their population is unsustainable at any volume. Their intergenerational mutagens mean that cloning is not a viable means of preserving themselves. Outcasts are irreversibly sterile - only the slim minority can breed. The changes cardamine create in the genome standardise the ancestral patterns within ten generations. They would be hopelessly inbred. In a state of nature, or by their own wits, they would wither and die.

But they survive regardless. They survive, by enslaving others. Their entire society depends upon Slavery. As they cannot sustain a minimum viable population, they must reap the souls of others to create monsters. We Corsairs exact justice on Sirius by claiming a portion of its luxuries - luxuries that the Profligate Alliance houses took from us by the switch of a detonator. As a Gaul - a people who were, yourselves, betrayed by creators of the Bretonia, the Liberty, the Rheinland and the Kusaria, I am certain you can understand our plight. But the Outcasts are a devouring conformity - they would turn all of Sirius into a mirror of themselves.

They are not inhuman by accident of birth. No. They are not the victims of Cardamine. They are monsters by their own choice. It will be blessed and just to see the orange sunrise burn red with the fire of fusion warheads.

The Tauri stand with you, Anderson.

Our faith unifies the grand artefact cartels of Crete. Most of the regular convoys carrying the fruits of the Malvalda have Tauri markings, and faithful captains. We have been hard at work to rebuild the Corsairs presence in the Black Market - a market that funds and provisions the Outcast war machine that keeps us from razing their planet to the crust. For many centuries, our people have tried to combat Malta through proxies alone, and yet, Malta has thrived.

I share your belief. We haste, to cleanse Malta in our own lifetimes. The end times are nigh. The promised land draws close.

Liberty, with the exception of the Xenos, who value their freedom more than Malta's pyrite, has been lost to Outcast influence. The house constantly produces unlucky souls who become addicts, feeding the demand for the orange dream. In Rheinland, none of the local pirate factions tolerate Cardamine. The Outcasts have no market there. In Bretonia, the government's ties to Malta have started to wain. The Outcast influence in Gallia directly stems from Kusari - sanctify Kusari, and Malta will fall like a man in quicksand.

Kusari is the fulcrum of the war. Our influence is matched evenly between ourselves, the Hogosha, the Farmer's Alliance, and the Golden Chrysanthemums who are a direct extension of the Outcasts. We have the a numbers advantage and strength on the field - a colossal market for artefacts through Orbital Spa and the Hogosha - but the Golden Chrysanthemums enjoy cosmic proximity to Malta. Supplies and reinforcements can react quickly to our advances.

An effort from the West by your Corsicans would place pressure on the artery that keeps Malta and Kusari tied together. I cannot stress enough how vital your influence could be. If the Outcasts find their flow of cardamine contested, markets all the way to Liberty will stagnate and die. Malta's allies, dependent on cardamine, would hoard the Orange Dream for themselves. Little would reach the customers downstream - and Cryer Pharmaceutical's stabline would fill the gap.

One determined offensive, and Malta would shatter. The Orange nightmare would break to dawn.

Pégate al agua, Felo. All sermons belie the actions of the believer.

Anderson. Our people have a grip on the Sirian black market weapons and artifacts trades. We are always in need of medical supplies, human organs, infotainment systems, and spaceflight technology that we can reverse engineer against the Outcasts - it is how our people have stayed ahead of the Houses for centuries. I hear that the Corsicans have vast over and underworld connections in the Gallic sector. Tell us what you need and the Tauri will ensure that you shall receive it.

The men of Gallia are the only humans in documented history to crack a planet to the core, to turn topsoils to glass and cities to ash so completely. Help us, in your own way, bring this fire to Malta - and humanity will rise from the flames.

I look forward to a long and burgeoning relationship, Emily. May you walk in plenty. If your operatives ever reach as far as the Omegas, like the Freelancer John Brown all those years before, we will regal them with our treasures.

I turn my chair over to the other assembled men of the Empire. Our people are a multitude; they will hold insights that I cannot.

Ofrezco mi carne al cuerpo de Creta. Ofrezco mi corazón a su pasión, mi sangre transfundida al pueblo. Ofrezco mi todo para conocer mi alma; Entonces sabes que estoy realmente vivo.
[Image: JSrDc7m.gif]

[Image: av-328661.png]
Sender: Luciano Vasquez, The Brotherhood
Encryption: Mucho strong
Recipient: Emily Anderson
Topic: Cooperation

Saludos Senorita Anderson,

Well well, the Corsicans have come knocking again. I remember some time ago, another group of Corsicans came, asking about our fine artifacts for trade in Gallia, but they never manged to finalise a deal. I hope you are better at committing to your propositions, even if, especially if you are more interested in fighting the Outcast scum, than trading artifacts. Both of which are good for the Corsair Empire, but we want to know if we can trust you, before we ask you to cover out backs.

Given your predecessors lack of follow-through, it would be nice to see that we can count on you, when push comes to shove. An Empire as large as ours always has some trouble requiring attention, so I'll point you in a few directions where your assistance could earn you favors. An unforeseen radiation burst from the neutron star in Omega-41 has struck Leon Base, while its radiation shielding was being repaired, taking a chunk of its engineer corps out of commission. Bring us some Pharmaceuticals, to get them back in action asap. Planet Crete, of course, always needs Food Rations, to bolster its population, and store away for bad seasons. And our offenses against the Coalition in Omega-47 has resulted in a lot of ships Engine Components burning out. Bring replacements to Casablanca Base, to keep our ships in the fight. And as a final test, show us you can fight. We have little presence in the Taus, so I'd like to see what you can do against Outcasts by yourselves. Show us your victories, your strength, and then we'll see about making war together.

Of course, while you are in the area, feel free to drop by Crete and pick up some Artifacts for your return trip to Gallia, I'm sure they'll fetch a good price, si?

Show us we can count on you, and we'll see about crushing the Outcasts together.

Respetuosamente,

L. Vasquez

The Brotherhood
Syros Shipyard, Omicron Xi

Transmission Terminated...

[Image: uu7LTwa.png]
[Image: LHbOM0L.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT: Corsair Lords
SENDER: Emily Anderson
ENCRYPTION: Maximum
SUBJECT:RE: Proposal

Pope Cabrera, Mister Vasquez

It is good to hear from you both.
For formalities sake, I would like to split this communication into two parts, though I urge you both to listen to what I have to say.

Pope Caberea,
I thank you for your insight into the effects of Cardamine, as well as their economic power. It is as we suspected within the Corse. The spread of Cardamine is Sirius-wide, plaguing all which come into contact with such a substance.
We are grateful to have the support of the Taurus Corsairs by our side. With that said, it is clear to me that the Outcast population and its people cannot be saved, though I must ponder what support is out there for those who have become a victim of their drug. I have heard rumours of a certain drug that has been produced, which can, at the very least become a substitute for Cardamine, though this is something the Corse will have to look into to ensure there will be no backlash when Cardamine supplies begin to dwindle.

With that in mind, I believe when the time is right the Unione Corse will be able to obtain such a commodity, though when this day comes, I believe we should work together to rid Sirius of this addiction. Your influence throughout Sirius will ensure every last victim which chooses life will be assisted by our agreement.

Through these actions of cooperation, this orange sunset you speak of shall burn a glorious red, followed by a quick diminishing flame.
This is a topic for another time, though I'm afraid.

With regards to the operations of our forces, I doubt we will ever be in combat side by side, though due to the location of our territories, I believe we both can equally benefit from expanded operations against the Outcasts.
If the Outcast threat is to be voided from this space, the Unione Corse fully understand its role it must play. We will continue, and expand our patrols throughout Taus, forever applying the pressure needed to disrupt their channels into house space.
Tau-37 is an ideal system for us, as it allows us to directly connect to Omicron Alpha, if this partnership is to grow, we will be able to launch squadrons against their defence fleet, though I shall state this now. The Unione Corse expects results. We will not send pilots into the Omicrons if the Corsairs are not making progress themselves.

Now Pope Caberara, with regards to logistical operations, any supplies you require from us, you need only ask us. The listed commodities have already been noted, and several trade routes are in the making.
As far as our supplies required, the Gallic Market currently seem to have had an increase in Sorted Artifacts, I recommend depositing them onboard Liner Brixton, we shall take the goods from there.
If these routes prove fruitful, I shall contact you with more information.

Now, Mister Vasquez

I cannot speak on behalf of my predecessors, though I shall state here and now, we Corsicans, are effective at many things, and hauling supplies, is a simple task, to say the least.
Below you shall find all evidence of delivery of your required supplies.

With that said, I also hauled some Hypnotainment Bands, for your entertainment. A gift, if you will.

Now gentlemen, if you are satisfied, with your deliveries, I'd like to ask something in return. My transport crew became under attack within Omega-41 by unknown assailants, my crew attempted to hail the pilots, but to no avail.

I would like any information you have on such activity within the Omega's to ensure our transports and any Corse pilots who are on contract to remain safe from unseen enemies.

I hope you understand my concern, after all, pilots and captains who will be running these missions will be very far from Gallic space.

I hope the Unione Corse, and the Corsair Empire, continue along this common ground.

We will be in touch.

Kind Regards,
Emily Anderson
Unione Corse

Emily Anderson

TRANSMISSION ENDS

[Image: tTsMtxD.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: fhdTA8m.png]

Sender:S. Medina Almagro

Recipient:Emily Anderson

Subject:Gallic People Problems

Libertonian Emily.
We're all happy that you and your "Unione" tios are all against the Outcast.
But other than that, we haven't any common ground. So, our general posture about the whole situation is: "We don't care too much".

Orange plague is a little bit hard to deal with... Buena suerte.

S. Medina Almagro
Iberian Empire

End of Message
[Image: FieM2RB.jpg?1]
Taurus Corsairs

[Image: 1f02MPm.jpg?1]
Papa Guerrero, D.L.Cabrera. ☦

Errant Ident: Pope-Errante Dessaglene Linhares Cabrera
Errant Outbound Node: Xenotreasure Galleon Medel y Celedon
Topical Proclamation: A Response.

Aye. Actions, not words.

[Image: f3570wn.png?2][Image: Kk08dDo.png?1][Image: sWnIPrO.png?1]

Our exertions in the Omicrons have birthed more than sweat.

From Rho, to Alpha, to Kusaria, the bull's horns have gored the Maltese. We have put a band of iron around Malta - strikes above their home world serve to disrupt the flow of Cardamine quite effectively. Many of the transports we interdicted were carrying technical materials upstream - heat sinks, structural alloys, and optronics. Perhaps the Maltese are strengthening their armada.

By focusing Malta's attention to the home front, we have created pressure. Pressure tests the seams of men.

Tear them open in the Taus whilst their heavier assets are occupied by the need to defend their homeworld, and they will be sundered apart.

kill logs Wrote:[01.04.2021 19:28:27] Taurus|Cabrera has set -|-Julio,Sibila as group target.
[01.04.2021 19:28:27] OK
[01.04.2021 19:28:30] Death: -|-Julio,Sibila suffered a self-administered loadout error (Mine).
[01.04.2021 19:22:46] Death: GC-Yuki,Onna was put out of action by Taurus|Cabrera (Gun).
[01.04.2021 19:20:59] Death: Yuriko.Matsui was put out of action by Taurus|Cabrera (Mine).
[31.03.2021 13:07:12] Death: GC-Yunoki.Misaki was put out of action by Taurus|Fralthi (Gun).
[30.03.2021 15:36:19] Death: MNS-Lucas was put out of action by Taurus|Tamsah (Gun).
[17.03.2021 16:25:16] Death: Matteo_Rocco was put out of action by Taurus|Cabrera (Collision).
[16.03.2021 23:19:23] Death: -|-Alana.Leoz was put out of action by Taurus|Sombrio (Gun).
[14.03.2021 19:57:59] Death: HS>Audaz was put out of action by Taurus|Cabrera (Missile/Torpedo).
[14.03.2021 19:52:55] Death: MNS-Accordion was put out of action by Taurus|Vida.Volcanic (Gun).

We have made contact with the Golden Chrysanthemums in Kusari. They have quested to target our artefact trade, but they have won few victories thus far, and their losses are consequential for every gain. Their machinations will be the wild card on the Kusari front. There must be room for their exertions in our War Plan.

Ofrezco mi carne al cuerpo de Creta. Ofrezco mi corazón a su pasión, mi sangre transfundida al pueblo. Ofrezco mi todo para conocer mi alma; Entonces sabes que estoy realmente vivo.