Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »: | Katherine Pennybrooke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Open Space, Edge Nebula
31, mars, 744 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, Pollux.
Recipient: Katherine Pennybrooke, .
Topic: Concerns.

Pennybrooke.

Look. I saw your broadcast. I've seen the mass movements going on with the lights. When you have time, meet me near the complex. We need to know what the hell is going on. I know you might be unwilling to help us, but whatever is going on seems larger than any of us. I'll wait here for a few days. I've some things to do while here in the meantime.

Omer Darche

Transmission End

[Image: Bx6BQRO.png]

To Mr Darche;

I am nothing if not willing to help; I cannot help but feel I have been lax in my obligations, that I should have paid heed to the warning signs and perhaps found some way to act before it got this far.
In truth, I am unsure what I can do, but I will make an effort, whatever that entails.

You should be able to find me in the region, my travels abroad have become increasingly limited.

~ Katherine

[Image: 7bYxynB.png]
Open Space, Barrier Nebula
2, avril, 744 A.G.S

Sender: Omer Darche, Pollux.
Recipient: Katherine Pennybrooke, .
Topic: Concerns.

Pennybrooke.

Got a response, I just asked what happened.

I don't know how to take the response personally. "Battlefield partners" and attempting to belittle who one fights with or for is worrying. Something clearly has changed with them.

I attached a copy of the response below. Tell me your thoughts.

Omer Darche

Transmission End