Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dr. John H. Holliday | From: Meredith Xi - DeSantos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Good day doctor,

My name is Meredith Xi, mother of Jillian Xi whom I know is working for your corporation.

Let me make something perfectly clear, I have been aware of my daughter's occupation at your corporation for a while and I did not like the path she has chosen given the fact that she could have done far better than merely being a doctor for a humanitarian organization.

Having said that, I have seen what she has been doing for slightly more than a year now and I have to admit I am glad with the results. As far as I can observe I see a healthcare institution paving it's way and doing what they do best despite any and all opposition. I have also been told that my daughter obtained a space station and turned it into an academy. Well, whether or not it was her decision, I must say I'm dazzled by her enthusiasm to boldly throw herself into such an endeavor. She most certainly got this from her fathers side.

Nonetheless, as I do admire my daughter I can only admit to the mere fact that I believe she has made the right choice in life. And, as a mother, even though I had other hopes for her future, I can no longer disavow my daughters intentions. Which brings me back to the point for which I'm sending you this message.

Whilst I disagree with the career path my daughter has chosen I do agree with what she is doing for the well-being of those in need. You see, we annually donate an hefty sum to charity and this time I decided it should go to your 'Med Force Enterprises'.

Now my lawyer will wire the funds of 500 million SC in a few days and all which rests me to say is, spend it wisely Doctor and make sure my daughter stays safe in that awful Omicron area.

Regards,

Meredith Xi

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Ms. Meredith Xi

Good Morning, Ms. Xi,

I must admit that this is an unexpected pleasure to receive the correspondence of the mother of my right hand. Considering the hard working lady that your daughter is, I think that it is a true testament of how well you raised her.
Much of what you hear about her is correct. She did indeed obtain the space station now known as Med Force Academy in Omicron Theta. It was her find and its inception and creation have been entirely of her own hard work. Turning it into an academy was entirely her idea, an idea that I fully support and signed off on. In fact, I consider it "her baby" and pretty much let her run it as she sees fit. Its growth and operation is a testament to her continuing hard work.
While most of our operations are in Omicron Theta, we do have a base from which I send this transmission in Baffin. As I spend a lot of time here, Jillian has earned my trust to where she not only runs Med Force Academy but also oversees operations at the nearby Med Force General-B. You say that she got her enthusiasm from her father. Miss Xi, do not short change yourself as I am certain you had much to do with it.

As the father of two, I can certainly understand intentions of our children. We do not always agree with the decisions they make but in the end, they will do what makes them happy and I can assure you that Jillian is quite happy in her work. I spoke of her hard work and efforts. It is her work ethic that has made her my right hand. I thank both you and her father for instilling that.

I also thank you for the generous donation. As we do with all donations we receive, we put it to work within the Enterprise itself. New treatments, new procedures and equipment are always being worked on and developed. If ever you find the time to visit, it will be my honor to have dinner and give you a personal tour of our facilities. I think you will be most impressed with what you see. Again, thank you for your gift and thank you for your daughter as she has become a huge part of our operations. Do let me know if you can visit.

Most respectfully,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
Founder, Med Force Enterprises