Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Government Officials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: uu7LTwa.png]
[Image: LHbOM0L.png]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

RECIPIENT:Gallic Goverment Officials
SENDER: Emily Anderson
ENCRYPTION: Maximum
SUBJECT: Request of Permits & Lisensing

To the Gallic Unione Goverment,

I hope this message finds you in good health.
I am Capitaine Emily Anderson of the Unione Corse, I come before you today, with several requests in-which I feel the Unione Corse, and the people of Gallia may benefit from.

The requests I speak of are as follow;
The licensing for Unione Corse transports to haul the following commodities within Gallic territories;
  • Artifacts
  • Sorted Artifacts
  • Military Salvage

The licensing for Unione Corse pilots to use of the following transports within Gallic territories;
  • BT485 "l'Ane" Transports.
  • ME-UH "Vache" Transport.

Now, I understand this is indeed a handful of requests, each of which must be considered carefully.
I would like to explain our requests.

The Unione Corse is expanding its influence over Sirius, with this comes the benefit of gaining interesting and unique commodities to which Gallia has no access too.
The specific commodity we speak of are Artifacts, which originate in the Omicrons.

The market within Gallia has slowly been increasing, due to the rise in interest in collecting such Artifacts. The Unione Corse would like to operate as the middle man between the Omicrons and Gallia, this will allow the Unione Corse to control the importation of these goods within Gallia, while allowing the Gallic Government to control the distribution of such artifacts, boosting the economy of Gallia as a whole.
With that said, we have also taken into consideration this also brings the threat of illegal smugglers attempting to shift the market, any attempt to do so will be stopped within the Taus, before these smugglers even reach Gallic space.

There is an operation currently being implemented on Thionville to allow the Unione Corse to sort through these Artifacts, and allow us to maximise quality, over quantity. Once sorted, these artifacts shall be transported back into the Sirian market, unless collectors within Gallia are interested in which we shall transport them to Fontainebleau Space Colony, where you can handle the distribution if you so wish.

With regards to the Military Salvage, I feel it is self-explanatory that Gallia has become a gold mine for such a commodity, though this also boosts economic exports to Rheinland, though I feel it has also had a negative effect on the local tourism industry. We would like permission to ship such a commodity to Rheinland space, allowing them to salvage what they can from the debris.

Now onto the transports. The L'ane is a great transport overall. We would like permission to use such transports when trading throughout Sirius, though this doesn't come into contact with Gallic laws, the use of these transports does become an issue when importing goods from Sirius, into Gallia. We would like to be rest assured this won't be an issue in this circumstance.

The Vache is an impressive looking transport, and some could say it is the flagship of gallic civilian tech, we would like permission to use these transports throughout Siris as a symbol that Gallia remains superior in its technological advancements.

I apologise for the long-winded message, though I feel it is important to remain transparent during negotiations.

The Corse looks forward to your reply,

Kind Regards,
Capitaine Emily Anderson
Unione Corse

Emily Anderson

TRANSMISSION ENDS

[Image: sgPIkRy.png]

The Gallic Union
Ministère de l'Intérieur

Madame Anderson,

We apologise for the delay.
The Gallic Union has considered your request and the decision was made to grant your requests in-part.

Your request for the following licenses were accepted:
  • Hauling of Artifacts & Sorted Artifacts,
  • Hauling of Military Salvage,
  • The use of the l'Ane transport.
Additionally we have also granted you the license to haul Xeno Relics.

Unfortunately, we will not be granting you license for the following at this time:
  • The use of the Vache transport.

Cordialement,

Ministère de l'Intérieur