Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [LIA]-, =LSF=, Liberty Intelligence Agencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

Dear to whom this may concern within the intelligence branch,

Universal Shipping has been requested to take on a contract in a outa sovereign space location. Their manner of doing business is questionable so it has raised our suspicions somewhat greatly. Upon asking for legalities and showing their reputations to Liberty, and its forces. They declined to enter contract and lied to say someone else picked up their contract rather abruptly.
The only details we have is as follows, and we would like to pay for an incursion to gather information. Clearly this will come at a cost, a cost which we're hoping one of the intelligence branches of Liberty will pick up to gather intelligence and report back.
Clearly, we're happy to assist with the funding of our intelligence branches and will be happy to negotiate a payment to assist agents to make this happen swiftly.

Local Intelligence;
Station Name; Boreas Frozen Storage
Requested Goods: Industrial Hardware
Persons or people Zachary Maras - Says he's an independent miners guildman.

We're looking forward to your swift response!

Charles Bell
President
Universal Shipping Incorporated

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Security Force
Dept. of Tactical Operations

To whom it may concern

We in the Liberty Security Force among Tactical Operations, the department responsible for out-of-house operations, feel that it is not up for Universal Shipping to make calls as to whom should be surveyed, particularly when there may or may not be political tensions from doing so, should our actions step on the toes of the locals. Furthermore, having a 'suspicion' with no additional context to back up the suggestion, when it simply sounds like they found a third party willing to take the contract for a lesser price, is the opposite of a reason for us to dispatch agents to Inverness. If you have any proof of suspicious activities beyond not being chosen for a shipping contract, please feel free to forward it in the future.

Additionally, the Liberty Security Force recommends your corporation remain out of Inverness, as the local cult of Auxo is currently hostile towards the house of Liberty. It is extremely unlikely that the Liberty Security Force will be able to respond if you are attacked.

Please refrain from contacting us again regarding the need for surveilling independent entities on baseless suspicion in the future.

Department of Tactical Operations
Liberty Security Force

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

[Image: rpGEkzB.png]
Liberty Intelligence Agency

Identification: Director Julia Wolfe
Recipient: Mr Bell
Encryption: HIGH

Video feed: ONLINE

[Image: BILp1KC.png]

Hello Mr Bell

I have received your proposal and to put this in to context, the Liberty Intelligence Agency are not spies for hire. As much as it pains me, I have to agree with my counterparts in the LSF on this one. As the LSF already mentioned, Inverness is dangerous at the moment, especially for Liberty. My advise is to do what you do best and not delve into the espionage game. That is all....

Julia Wolfe,
Director of Intelligence
Liberty Intelligence Agency

Transmission Terminated