Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 8T85vuH.jpg]

Chief of Police Jean Holiday Ret.
To: Crayter Government
Subj: Odd organizations in your space.

Good day,

I am writing to report suspicious behavior in Coronado Space. Upon entering Coronado from the Taus there was Coalition and GC Ships on the other side. it was very awkward to say the least and they seem to be trying to sell a drink of unknown concoction. I have attached my personal logs to give you a better idea of what was going on. Take care.

Attachments: My Log of the situation

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Chief of Police Jean Holiday Ret.
[Image: PX3ZgWf.gif]
[Image: bBA8qpV.png]

Ms. Holiday,

I apologize for the short wait.
My name is Addison Reynolds, Secretary to the Crayter Quorum. The other Ministers are currently busy with other business, and as such this matter falls to me.

The actions of the Gen'an surprise me here, as they aren't known to travel this far into the Independent Worlds. Their cargo is also unknown to us, but rumors about are that it is a highly sought-after drink of their make. Their comments in the logs you've provided seem to confirm these rumors, though without a sample it is still unclear.
The Coalition are also a curiosity, but not much of a concern. We don't typically receive them this far north from their bastions in the Omegas, so unless they cause trouble with others within our space they typically get left alone. Their interest in the Gen'an is something to take note of, though.
Finally, 'Miss Pennybrooke'. Though your talks with her seemed relaxed and tame, the CIS has obtained quite damning evidence of her collaboration with more than a few Nomads in the past. While we're unsure of how far this actually goes, she has been seen on multiple occasions attacking Human vessels in defense of Nomads in several sectors, and as such has been placed on our watch list. Should you see her again, I'd advise that you report it.

Thank you for contacting us, Ms. Holiday. I will ensure that this information is logged and made available to the Ministers when they are free.

In service to the Republic.

Addison Reynolds
Secretary to the Quorum
Crayter Republic