Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Nobody's Business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Randal Wright... What a perfect nobody - So much so that it took me weeks to finally put a name to that face.

Caught my eye first on Trafalgar a couple months back, unfamiliar faces aren't a rare sight around there, but this one had too good of a posture to really be a Junker. Too fitting of a name, too clean of a ship too. Even had a peak into his records, rep sheet's whiter than the one I undocked from Erie with. Icing on the cake - the ship's missing a single gun... tad too eager to "look really Junker"? Hah, what an amateur. Everything about him is too elaborate to just be some random loner. Probably on the run, does look over his shoulder a lot. Hope that doesn't make things harder than it needs to be.

Wonder how much he paid for that fake new name of his... maybe even a new face too. Who am I to complain though, a coincidence like this couldn't have been more convenient. Will save me the trip to Mactan, and all that hassle of coming up with a name, never been any good at that. Might be a dirtier solution but is sure cheaper and easier, leaves less loose ends to have to worry about later too. Nobody will miss a nobody anyway. Just gotta figure out where he gets holed up at night. Maybe take the ship down to the Bornholm pit next and get it beat up a bit first; Junker flying a ship with a sheen is a sure way of raising a few eyebrows after all.

And who knows... Maybe I'll even drop by that park across Erie General again. It's been ages. I'll just have to make sure to keep away from the usual hangouts. They might not've known that nobody's face, but they sure know this one's.

Happy birthday I guess. Hope you didn't have any big plans, Randal.