Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A visit at Curacao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

-I see...

When Alpha-EX pressed a button, all the lights opened and a hologram started to talk. It was a man, but he was telling like what he saw strange ships here and soon or later he and others will die because of the cold temperature. After his message, the hologram vanished and Alpha-EX turned back, but he took a different corridor. After some minutes, a sound kept his attention. He slowed down his speed and was on his guards ready to any hostility. The sounds was getting stronger and stronger and suddenly, a black robot appeared before him. The robot was kinda alike Alpha-EX technologically, but there was some differences.
-Help.... me, said the robot in the same language that Procyon and Alpha-EX did.
After a moment, Alpha-EX was going to help Kappa-XE, the robot that was in half, but he attacked Alpha-EX. Then, a voice was heard by Cait. The voice was from a girl and she said:
-Alpha!
But in that time, but the voice was not heard. But Alpha-EX executed the robot who attacked him easily. Of course his movements were impossible for a human.

-Alpha-EX, there is an anomaly, said Procyon in the human language for the first time.
-What? How is it possible? Tell me.
-Well... There is someone else in the program... I do not know if it was calculated or not.
-Someone else you say?
-Affirmative, but for now that anomaly is harmless and I know how she looks.
-She?
-A girl with purple hair and blue eyes.

Alpha-EX was confused for the second time. It was supposed to be a memory and nothing more. What happened during the downloading of the program? Was the anomaly dangerous? Only the time will tell, but until then, Alpha-EX decided to keep the link of the Holo-Tainment Bands and sphere.

Cait was Fascinated by the Action and also by the Display of Force and Strenght that ALPHA-EX had. she was now convinced that this was Real Memories of ALPHA-EX and it was Fascinating. she watched as ALPHA was Attacked and how easy it was to Defend himself. then she heard the Voice, she was Confused and Looked around.

Cait: hello? is that part of the Program? is there someone?

She was confused as the feeling in her Belly got Stronger. Cait Looked for any sign of that Voice, the ALPHA-EX in the Memory has not reacted to it. Could only Cait hear the Voice? was that a Side Effect of the Holotainment-Band? She couldn't say it, but she would talk with the Gammu about this. maybe it was just a Bug in the Program, but Cait Remained with a Watchful Eye as the Programm Continued.

[Image: gulf_tropics_island_equator_palm_trees_w...3733.jpg!d]

Steph: can that be Dangerous for Cait, should we get her out of there?

Stephanie Looked Worried at the Chair where Cait Sits, she takes her hand even when Cait would Not feel it. Steph needs this Connection to her Beloved Caitlyn right now or she would become Crazy. the Fear about her Runs wild in her body as this was a Potential Enemy she could not fight with her Rifle. she looks over to ALPHA-EX and in her eyes, he could see the worries and fear that Steph had at the Moment.

[Image: PojtqNs.png]

-Negative, said Procyon. There is no danger for Caitlyn.

After the robot destroyed, Alpha-EX return to his occupation: exploring the the ship, but the ship will be revealed later. After some minutes later, a new robot appeared, but the way he appeared was a dramatic entry like in the movies. The arm pierced the door from the right side of Alpha-EX and pushed him to a wall. That moved surprised Alpha-EX and hit the wall. The robot showed up.

[/align]

He was black and grey and he was almost alike Alpha-EX. This one jumped to Alpha-EX and hit him many time before to have him helpless. A blade from his right arm was under Alpha-EX's head.

-Who are you? What are doing here?
-I am Alpha-EX and I am here to explore this ship.

Some seconds passed and the robot freed the Gammu. His red energy could tell to Cait that one was not a friend. So both of them exchanged some talks and after a moment, both went offline. When Cait changed the view, she could see another world. It was an old memory of Alpha-EX forgotten many years ago, but somehow, it appeared.
-Alpha.... Alphaa.. Said an unknown voice. By the tone of the voice, it belonged to a girl and her voice was the same as when Cait heard it.
Alpha-EX looked at his left an there was a young woman. The woman in question had purple hair like that flower called lavender. Her skin was white and her eyes were blue like the blue sky from the place they both were. Also, the woman wore a blue dress making her beautiful. Strangely, they were outside, but not on Planet Gammu because there was no snow. There was grass and trees around the place and both were in a plain surrounded by the trees.
-Where are we? Said Alpha-EX with the same robotic voice.
-You forgot? You have a little memory haven't you? Smiled and laughed the woman. Don't change Alpha. I like you how you are. She hugged the robot and kissed his left metal cheek.
The robot had the same shape as now. Somehow, beside to avoid the girl, Alpha-EX let her touching him. He did not move at all like if he was forced to be like that.
-Alpha. Who am I to you?
That question was unexpected for the robot, but he answered immediately.
-You are my friend?
-No. She laughed. I am more than a friend... I am your princess. Remember you were assigned to protect me.
Many years ago, maybe hundred years ago, Alpha-EX was assigned to a similar task: To protect someone, but today, he did not remember anything of that moment.
-Yes..

-Stephanie, you don't need to be afraid, said Alpha-EX after some reflexions. I do not think that she is in danger and even she would be, it is impossible to die inside.

Cait was Confused by the Sudden Change of the Scene, she wondered if this was a Bug or a Hidden Memory. Whatever it was, it was Fascinating and gave the whole thing a completely new Level of Experience.

Cait: Well that is something new. this is a Cool and Surprising Story I have to admit that.

Steph wasn't so Convinced that Cait was Safe, but she had no idea how this Technology Worked and could do nothing.

[Image: csm_PHILIPPE_BAccHET_16623_2a0b490d04.jpg]

Steph: I really hope you are Right, then What you say is not really Calming. And I don't know how I could live on when something happens to her.

Cait could Finally take a Look at the Gir and Smirked. she was Cute, maybe a Bit too Sweet for Cait's taste but she could Understand why the Gammu Like her. but after some time she wondered if what she saw was a Bug or a Memory or something Entirely Different. then Cait Remember an Old Movie from Earth that she saw and how Similar this seemed to be.

Cait: Hey am I don't know I just have such a weird feeling in my Stumic, but could it be that there is someone else?

Alpha-EX did not know how to convaince Stephanie. She asked to Procyon where Cait was. Procyon projected an hologram that showing the same scene as Cait was. Like this, Stephanie could see by her own eyes that Cait is safe.

The woman sat on Alpha-EX and hugged him again. When she looked at him, a tear was flowing down on her right cheek and the very moment, there was an explosion. What could it be? An attack of invaders? Both looked at the left same direction which means at Alpha's left side and far from them there was a warship. Impossible to identify it at thei distance. The girl and the robot looked at each other.
-I was happy to met you Alpha...

And the worst came. A laser from nowhere hit the woman's head and her body fell on the ground. The blood recovered Alpha's hands and the blue dress. Under that horrible scene, Alpha-EX stood up and his left arm switched to a plasma canon and his right arm into a blade. He looked at the direction from the shoot and saw a guy wearing black clothes and a mask. On the clothes, there was a strange symbole. Knowing it was him who killed the woman, Alpha-EX rushed on the guy and killed him in a way beyond brutality. The remaining of the guy was ash and blood. It was like if Alpha-EX unleashed his wrath on the guy.. well it was literally that. The person who died, the young woman by the mysterious man was a princess. Her name was Alisa Kassandria and was also the last person who was born of the Kassandria family. Now that she was died, Alpha-EX didn’t have a purpose to continue his service because the princess was not anymore and the nearest city was under fire. The invaders claimed the planet and after a year, all the planet became colder and colder that no life organisms could survive, but only Alpha could. Alpha-EX left the planet and arrived at Gammu. Once he was outside the ship, he went offline for many years until now. At that time, when Alisa was alive, the Gammu were welcome and accepted some request to increase the trust between the Kassandria family and the Gammu, but today it was different. Alisa Kassandria was the first human that Alpha met and Alisa fell in love with him, but she did not show it, but only when they were alone. Like they just did.

After all went black. Also the hologram went black aswell with no image. It was like if the program crashed or something until someone appeared some foot away of Cait. It was the same girl. The girl was looking in front of her looking at the void. Cait was behind her.

-Alpha-EX we lost the connection.
-I do not like this..

Stephanie Looked at the Screen as if it would be her life that was hanging in the line. she Holds Caits hand and her Heart Beats Fast from all the Worries she had. Cait was the Love of her Life and she didn't want to lose her. she Looked Desperate at ALPHA-EX

Steph: Please help her, don't let anything happen to her.

Steph Felt Helpless as this here was something she couldn't solve with being a good Fighter. All she could do was to Trust ALPHA-EX and hope he was Right that Cait was really Safe and nothing could happen to her.

[Image: luxusreisen-malediven-1680x945.jpg]

Cait looked at the Story and a Tear fell from her cheek as she saw how the Girl Died if only in the Simulation or the Real Life she couldn't say. she was so beautiful and seemed to have a nice and Friendly Character. Cait wanted to Run and Help her, as she had forgotten that it was a Simulated Program for one second. Cait Moved next to her as much as the Simulation allowed it and Touched her Cheek.

Cait: Poor Girl, you hadn't deserved what has happened to you.

Then the lights went out and the Surroundings went Black. Cait was Confused as the Lights stayed out and she was left in the Dark. she looked around and tried to Orientate herself but there was nothing to be seen. then after a while, she sees the Siluette of a Girl and walked towards her, Cait laid her hand on the Girls Shoulder.

Cait: Hey what is going on here, is this still part of the Simulation?

Alpha-EX did not know how to act, but one thing was sure. If he cut the link it would be terrible for Cait so he just let the time flowing.

The girl did not move, but she talked with a sad voice.

-Alpha... I miss you so much... We should have live together. Why that moment happened!

She fell on her knees looking in front of her. She knew Caitlyn was there so she finished to have a normal voice.
-I brought you here because I have a request to ask to you and only you can understand that.
She stood up and faced Cait. She seemed younger than Cait, but something strange could be felt when we look at her. Alisa Kassandria looked the same as when she was been killed.
-I don't have much time, but all I ask to you is to be on Alpha's side. Tell him how much I like him please. If you have questions, ask now.

Stephanie Just hoped that ALPHA-EX knew what to do. But she had also no other Choice, Steph had no idea how this Technology worked and she would probably cause more harm than good if she messed with it. Meanwhile, Cait touched the Shoulder of the Woman.

Cait: you are Real am I Right? you are the Girl that Died in ALPHA-EX arms.

Cait had no idea how this was even possible, but she could see the pain in her eyes and hear it in her voice. She smiled at her and tried to give her a bit of Comfort. She wondered how long the Girl was Trapped here.

Cait: How long are you Trapped in here? Did you live through this Memory all the time?

[Image: 1565966403_Beitragsbild-Bahamas.jpg]

Cait couldn't even imagine what Horror this must be for her. but she tried to show her some Compassion and Kindness. Cait almost Cried as she Imagined what the Girl before her had gone through all these years.

Cait: I will Tell ALPHA-EX your Message, I don't know if he can help you but I am sure he will try. I am sorry that this happened to you, and if I can do anything to Help ALPHA-EX in your Case I will do it.

Cait Tryed to smile at her, but it seemed so Little in Comparison to all the things the Girl went through.

-The only thing we can do is to wait.

-I am real and I am not. I saw him lately, but you will see that later.
Alisa came closer to Cait and gave a kiss on her forehead and a strange symbole appeared. It was like a Y, but it looked like this (Ɏ) in purple. The symbole was unknown from the human of this era, but its meaning was: Child. Caitlyn couldn't see it because there was not even a miror.
-Caitlyn Cross, do all you can to put Alpha's kind accepted everywhere. It will take years, but once done, the humanity would be greater than now.
On these words, she vanished and all returned to normal also on the hologram. Cait was now next to Alpha-EX and he was going to be awake, but symbole was now invisible. When he was, he stood up and looked at the black robot near from him. He was also offline, but not for long.

-It seems we have contact of Cait on the hologram. Maybe a little problem during the download, said Procyon.

Cait Smiled at her And Returned the Favor and Kissed her on the Forehead.

Cait: I can't promise you anything, but the Gammu is as far as I saw it, good People. I will help them as well as I can, but they aren't my people and I have a lot of responsibilities already. But I promise that I will support him and give him the Tools so that he haves a Good Chance of Success.

Cait decided to be Honest with the Girl and Gave her a Smile before the Simulation returns back to Normal.

Cait: How long are you Trapped in here? Did you live through this Memory all the time?

[Image: FernandodeNoronhaBaiadoSanchoDoisIrmaos1me.jpg]

Steph was incredibly Relieved as she Heard that the Connection was back. She Smiled Relived and looked over to ALPHA-EX

Steph: get her out of there Right Now, before you found whatever bug that was it is to Dangerous for her to have that thing on her head.

The Look in Steph's eyes said that he should better do what she said. it was the View of Soldier Ready for Battle to Defend those she Loved. Stephanie would Walk through hell and back to Safe Cait, and her Tense Body showed that too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5