Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GSB || From: Eléonore de Bersaillin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...establishing connection...
...loading...
...connection established...

[Image: Lm23EAk.png?1]
Seigneur of Lorraine
Eléonore de Bersaillin

_
[Image: AnEabzi.png]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I N C O M I N G__T R A N S M I S S I O N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Image: UNION-Squig-2.png]

Director,

I'll presume I do not need to introduce myself.

I had an encounter with a Maquisard within the Lorraine system today - a hideous former Council vessel that wasn't particularly remarkable if not for the mysterious second vessel that aided it.
While I had the assistance of a brave member of the Marine Nationale and an EFL corporate security vessel, we found ourselves assailed by something identifying as a 'Blood Dragon'. You'll have to forgive my ignorance but I have no idea who these people are, nor why they are in my system.

Perhaps you have an explanation for me?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - C L O S I N G__T R A N S M I S S I O N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...terminating connection...
...connection lost...

[Image: 6yUAQSN.png]
[Image: 9BB2EIt.png]

Gallic Security Bureau
Encrypted Message Received

Sender: Director Antonin de Lusignan
Recipient: Seigneur Eléonore de Bersaillin
Subject: RE: Blood Dragons

07/04/744

Madame, it will be an honour for me.

Blood Dragons is a terroristic Kusarian organization that aims to coup the current government and return "old ways" to their House. During the Enclave, we have spotted them at least once allying with the Outcasts and Golden Chrysanthemums, which should show either their lack of intellect or their ties to them. Nevertheless, while it remains unknown what brought one of them to Lorraine: yet it appears they are in at least a warm relationship with the Maquis if they dared to assault your vessel and other ships deployed as part of the Venissieux battlegroup.

In the past, during the Confederacy and even back to the Kingdom, the Blood Dragons' appearance to Lorraine was justified by their pursuit of Kusarian commercial convoys, however, since their ban from Gallia there is no more reason why Dragons would appear within our borders. Hence, I will order a careful investigation to begin: we must be sure the Maquis will get no foreign support.

Is there something else you'd like to discuss, madam?

Cordialment,
Antonin de Lusignan

[ ATTACHMENT ]

...establishing connection...
...loading...
...connection established...

[Image: Lm23EAk.png?1]
Seigneur of Lorraine
Eléonore de Bersaillin

_
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I N C O M I N G__T R A N S M I S S I O N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Image: UNION-Squig-2.png]

Director,

I appreciate the prompt response, its always nice to have someone competent at the helm. I'll be expecting a full report on the status of the Blood Dragons within Lorraine, there are enough terrorists within the system without foreigners also adding to the mix.

Our food convoys are favoured targets of the Maquis, I cannot stress the importance enough of kicking this problem before it becomes something larger - we're already without a paddle here, the security bureau cannot let this one slip through the net.

End them before they have the chance to get started.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - C L O S I N G__T R A N S M I S S I O N - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...terminating connection...
...connection lost...