Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Gen'an Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Begin Transmission

[Image: qqjkABz.png]
This is a picture of my engines. They look fantastic. I bought them from a dealer, didn't know I needed some sort of permit. Well, if you would like to issue one, I'd be glad to pay for the permit from the Sisterhood. I paid a pretty penny for the technology, I know it's new and all, but that's just kind of how things work. Didn't mean any offense. I ran into one of your pilots who fined me for the indiscretion. I'd be happy to pay for the permit, although a little late I'm sure.

Please let me know if you would like to set up some kind of transaction.

[Image: ghe7mNs.png]

End Transmission
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: gc-template1.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Ayakura Sakura

Recipient: Harbinger Commander

Subject: Engine License

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konbanwa, Mr...... Harbinger?

I'm unsure what to call you, but regardless, we have been informed about your acquiring of our engines. While we don't appreciate these being somehow available outside of our installations... but I digress. Seeing as you have been fined by Misaki-san, We will deduce the fine from the fee we would have normally asked.

If you would please send 20 million credits to GC-Gishi and attach the proof of payment here. This will save you from fines for having our technology in the future, although donations may be requested by other sisters without warning.

We await your reply,

Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files

Begin Transmission

Ms. Ayakura Sakura,
Thank you for allowing me to keep the technology. Your graciousness is unexpected and very welcome. After reading the background of Gen'an I didn't expect such a kind response. I guess many times it's just propaganda we see after all.
I have sent the Sirian Credits you have requested to the account you specified.

[Image: ghe7mNs.png]

End Transmission
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: gc-template1.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Ayakura Sakura

Recipient: Commander of the Harbinger

Subject: License

Viewing Message

Konbanwa, Mr. Harbinger,

I have confirmed receipt of payment, Your ship will be added to the list of ships authorised to use Golden Chrysanthemum technology. We hope they will serve you well.

Please be aware that sisters will still be stopping you for passage fees within Kusari, although they will not be fining you for having our technology without permission

Safe Travels.

Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Report

Viewing attached files