Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Pilots,
i´m new in Discovery.

So first i´m looking for a guild/clan prefer german Clan because my english is not good.

What is the best VHf that i can go?
Welcome. How did you hear about Discovery? Glad you found us!
Gonna want to ask a good man named about german groups.

I also suggest taking a hot minute to get yourself familiar with the rules. Works wonders in the long run.
(04-10-2021, 06:39 PM)Avalanche Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. How did you hear about Discovery? Glad you found us!

thx, i found discovery in the server list. and it was interesting that discovery had more players than crossfire.
Welcome! Welcome!
As Godlsayer has already said, take a look at the rules of the server. Feel free to join our discord aswell! We have a section in which you can ask all the questions you want.
Welcome if you are new and looking to get settle feel free to contact me Smile
thanks Smile I think I need a lot of help first, which / restart command is best?
I accepted the first mission and am oneshot

which ships are the best? in crossfire it was e.g. the chimera
Welcome to Discovery Smile
(04-10-2021, 07:22 PM)Igneel Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Smile I think I need a lot of help first, which / restart command is best?
I accepted the first mission and am oneshot

which ships are the best? in crossfire it was e.g. the chimera

Here is a link for the restarts

It depends what you would like to play lawful unlawful, Which house you want to start on.

There is a outer worlds ship called Sarbe I think if I am not mistaking. In my opinion it is the best ship but require skill.
Welcome to Discovery!

Best VHF: Sabre Big Grin
Pages: 1 2