Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A Unique Bond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nikki was trying to move on from the depressing thoughts, smirking at Tenshi. "So you're just going to wear your flight suit out?~ Or did you forget you need to change too?" She could help but giggle at the silliness of it, wanting to get going before she herself even got changed into a dress. Nikki went to the closet, pulling out a silver looking dress that almost mirrored the black one she was wearing at the moment. "I got this one just for tonight, try it on~"

She sat back down, reaching over to her nightstand and taking a couple of her painkillers to ensure that her side doesn't get in the way of the night she'd planned out, not wanting to miss out of anything for something as stupid as a little pain in her side. She rested on the bed, watching Tenshi.
"No.. I wasn't planning that. But you didn't even tell me we'd be going out today, remember? You just called me to come by. I thought we'd be staying here, silly." She replied in a jokingly manner, wanting to remind Nicole that she had no way to know that the two of them would be going out. In fact, the thought didn't even cross her mind.

Eyeing the dress, Tenshi smiled, realizing that Nicole had already thought of her needing -something- to wear. It's almost as if she knew that Tenshi would've no clue that they'd be going out.

"That looks good, sure, I can wear it." She said and then gently grabbed the dress from Nicole's hand. It looked nothing like any dresses she had wore already, but then again it's not like she wore dresses on a daily basis or something.

In any case, Tenshi took her flight suit off and stood there for a few moments, wondering if she should take her undersuit off or not. After reaching the conclusion that she'd probably get too hot wearing both her undersuit and the dress above it, she took that off as well and placed both of them on the bed near Nicole.

She then grabbed the dress again from the place she hanged it temporarily near a drawer and after a delay of a few seconds to figure out how to wear it, she put it on. Making sure everything looked tidy and well, she turned a full circle for Nicole to check her out.

"How does it look?" She happily asked, wondering if Nicole liked it.
Pages: 1 2