Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TO: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
SUBJECT: Engines Licence

Bonj... I mean, Konn'acheuwa,

I would like to purchase one medium transport engines licence. If you don't mind - I would prefer to not have my name on the public books. Because...err...my...wife ....doesn't know I have this hauling hobby and I prefer not to have my name public so...she...doesn't ... worry... If you can. Just make the licence out to my standard Sirian "Predator" Gallic Armored Transport hauling vessel instead of my name or any confusing prefixes so I can show it should I meet your people please and thank you.

Money has been transferred
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: gc-template1.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Ayakura Sakura

Recipient: Mysterious Sender

Subject: Engine License

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konbanwa, Good sir,

I Can indeed confirm receipt of payment for the license, however there are some minor details missing to fully complete our database. While I am more than happy to fully respect your wish for anonymity, I will need the full name of the Ship as well as the IFF transmitted by this one.

Also understand that this will not protect from Passage Tariffs if intercepted by sister of our mouvement if you are found in support of Kusari Forces or in transit through Kusari. You will be given a reduced fee compared to what would be charged had you been found with our engines unlicensed

Have a good day.

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

Viewing attached files