Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NSE | Universal Shipping Inc. ▬ Fabrication Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Incoming-transmission-purple.png]
[Image: Shino.png]
[Image: ezgif-7-37a026b1e760.gif]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- SENDER »» Shinzo 真三 Hashidate
- RECIPIENT »» Universal Shipping Inc.
- LOCATION »» Nebula Shipping Express
- SUBJECT »» Fabrication Supplies

Greetings Mr. Charles Bell,
President of Universal Shipping Inc,

In the beginning, I would like to introduce myself to your respected corporation. My name is Shinzo 真三 Hashidate, board member of Nebula Shipping Express installation located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka to establish the logistic contract with your respected incorporation. We are always looking forward to establishing good business with Universal Shipping Incorporated.

We are currently fabricating several devices and in need of some materials. We would like to request a shipment of 100,000 Reinforced alloys which can be easily obtained from Planet New London or Freeport station at the Omega-3 system. The NSE docking master is willing to pay 750 credits for each reinforced alloy crate. We also would like to request a shipment of 30,000 Magnetic Superconductors which can be obtained from the Pueblo Station at the Colorado system. The NSE docking master is willing to pay 1.000 credits for each Magnetic superconductors crate. Finally, we would like to request a shipment of 10,000 Gravity field stabilizers which can be obtained also from the Pueblo station at the Colorado system. The NSE docking mater is willing to pay 15,000 credits for each Gravity field stabilizer crate.

In case your respected corporation accepts our prices, then let us know so we can start the business right away and if you want to negotiate the prices then feel welcome and I will wait for your reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and business.

Until next time Mr. Bell

[Image: NSE-tb-e2.png]
[Image: NSE-logo3-1.png]
Transmission Signal Boost
You have 1 un-answered transmission
[Image: NSE-logo3-1.png]
Transmission Signal Boost
You have 1 un-answered transmission
[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]

Dear Shinzo 真三 Hashidate,

Thank you for your contract. I'm allowing one of my Managers of our Logistic Department come forward to discuss pricing with you, although we're happy to help we're never a cheap bunch.

But we are the best.

I assure you, this will be dealt with as soon as physically possible.

Thanks again!

Charles Bell
President
Universal Shipping Incorporated

• -- Encryption: High
  • -- Name: Charles Kemp-Smith
  • -- Subject: Contract

Dear Shinzo Hashidate,

May I firstly take this opportunity to thank you for your patience with regards to getting this contract set up, and secondly for seeking out Universal Shipping for your supply needs.

We are, of course, delighted to assist Nebula Shipping Express with supplying your establishment in orbit of Planet Cambridge. I have drafted a formal contract, as below. However, have a few price negotiations that I would like to cover first. You'll see that I have made amendments and hope these would be acceptable. This is due to the distance needing to be covered and there needs to be a higher percentage of profit for our transports, especially as it'' include and help to cover payroll for such a large operation. Not to mention the increase in cargo size which limits the capability to haul large quantities en masse.

Here is the contract.

I hope this message finds you and Nebula Shipping in good health and prosperous times. I'm certain that if you agree to the financial changes made, that it would be in both of our organizations interests and would likely lead to more business opportunities in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

For an on behalf of Universal Shipping Incorporated,

Charles Kemp-Smith
Manager
Department of Logistics

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Charles Kemp-Smith
- SUBJECT »» Fabrication Supplies

Greetings Mr. Smith,
USI Logistic department Manager,

It is me one more time, Shinzo 真三 Hashidate, board member of Nebula Shipping Express installation located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I am here to negotiate your proposed prices for the current contract. In the beginning, I would like to thank you for your reply and for assigning someone from the logistics department to reply to our transmission as soon as possible.

The prices offered by your respected logistics department manager are too much for the distance and time spent to deliver these materials. For example, the reinforced alloys can be purchased for 250 credits per crate at the Freeport 11 / Omega 3 system which is two trade lanes away from the location of NSE. It can be also purchased from Planet New London which is also two trade lanes away from the NSE base. The distance can be traveled within three minutes' time, and the profit is 500 credits per crate delivered.

Concerning the Magnetic Superconductors, We have no problem increasing the price to 1,250 per crate although it is expensive. Concerning the Gravity Field Stabilizers offered price, We find the 35,000 credits for each crate incredibly high and extremely expensive for us, so we still propose the 15,000 prices for each crate because we cannot afford more at the moment, so let me know what you think about that counteroffer and the newly offered prices. Thank you for your business and time.

Until next time Mr. Smith

• -- Encryption: High
  • -- Name: Charles Kemp-Smith
  • -- Subject: Contract

Dear Mr Hashidate,

Thank you for getting back so soon.

As a corporate minded individual, I'm sure you can appreciate when I say that the prices I'd proposed aren't strictly just for corporate profit. By the time you take payroll, expenses, insurance and operation costs in to consideration, even at those prices, would not stand to gain a great deal at all. Our quality of service and capabilities mean we always charge the fairest price.

As for your counter-offer, it is with regret that I must inform you that Universal Shipping will respectfully be withdrawing from negotiations with regards to your supply request. Your proposed counter-offer would put us at a loss and we simply cannot operate at those marginal figures.

I, personally, find it disappointing that we could not come to an agreement that would have mutually benefitted our corporations. In saying this, I would highly encourage you to reach out to us in the future that we might explore potential business ventures.

For an on behalf of Universal Shipping Incorporated,

Charles Kemp-Smith
Manager
Department of Logistics

[Image: qcAwCM9.png]

- ENCRYPTION »» ❄❄⚝❄❄

- RECIPIENT »» Universal Shipping Inc.
- SUBJECT »» Contract closed

Greetings Mr. Charles Kemp-Smith,
Universal Shipping Inc. Logistics Manger,

It is me one more time, Shinzo 真三 Hashidate, board member of Nebula Shipping Express installation located at the orbit of Planet Cambridge. I am here on behalf of our CEO, Sara 冴咲 Tanaka to inform your respected corporation that your reply is received and we thank you for your business.

We find that our prices are profitable for the transports but your requested margin of profit is higher than our capabilities at the moment, so we understand that your transports find it not worthy to do the job for our proposed margin of profit and therefore, our contract is off. We wish you a very good business with others who can provide for you the requested margin of profit, Have a good time and business.

Good evening Mr. Smith