Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OS&C|TE-Iron.Bull | The Luxury Stealth Tank Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -
[Image: Lcfvvid.png]

Good Day Customers of Triton Expeditions!

I Trust you are faring well ?

I'm Dutch - Right Hand Man to Subdirector Rick Masters.

This time we come with a Brand new unique offering...unlike before this is no Liner...no this time we bring you a Unique CST-005 "Taurus" OSC Shuttle - so unique that this is the only one of its kind..

Now when docked this looks like a Perfectly normal Shuttle :

But on the Inside we offer you the Best of Business Class..so Good in fact you'd swear you're flying First Class :

We offer select In flight Entertainment and Drinks :

Now this wouldn't be Fit for Triton if it didn't have a few additional perks...

*ahem* For the fellow Salarymen and Business Owners our Shuttle can also be take you on your otherBusiness trips, the type that usually involves your good looking Female Secretary ...if you catch our drift

This shuttle is also equipped with a State of the Art Cloaking Device ...allowing your otherBusiness trips to be truly discrete...

Did I mention is has State of the Art Heavy Armour and 8 X Classified Codename Military-Grade Weaponry ...

Yeap that's Right Folks the Iron.Bull is quite literally a Luxury Stealth Tank...bet you've never saw that one coming eh ?

Behold the Iron.Bull in free flight :

Due to the modifications a Custom Engine was required... in fact it's even rumoured to be of Lane Hacker Origin...

So what are you waiting for come book for all your Business Trip Needs.

We're also offering Shorter "around the block" trips for those just wishing to get a feel for a Luxury Stealth Tank...

See you soon!

respectfully yours

Dutch
Right Hand Man to Subdirector Rick Masters
OS&C|TE-Iron.Bull

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <