Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: TAZ / To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From: Gypsie Skripto, Arch-Hermit of Baffin and Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador
To: Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Encryption: Floral

[Image: 4HM3ya9.gif]

Kallisti!

I hope the stars are shining your side of Sirius! It's not too far from ours, is it? I'm Gypsie Skripto, Ambassador for the Temporary Autonomous Zoners. We've met in the past, though I was but a simple acolyte, reporter for a night job.

I write to you because our church and your society have worked together prosperously in the past, and I'm in need to reach for some prosperity at the moment. See, we don't have a shipyard in Baffin yet. And on the other hand, I am always wanting to become more independent of them 'Croners. It's just so far up, you know?

That's why I reach you in order to request access to your engine line. We've been watching them with envy, since their glow reminds us of the Passion of Eris Esoteric. Would this deal be in your interest too? Name the price, and we'll discuss it.

23's,

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
TAZ Ambassador
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: gc-template1.png]
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-16.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Ayakura Sakura

Recipient: Gypsie Skripto

Subject: Engines

[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-22.png]

Viewing Message

Konbanwa Mr.Skripto

Good to hear TAZ is back and kicking, your little sector had seemed quiet for sometime, yes?

Regardless of this all, it would seem you seek our engines? We've recently finished their development and begun their mass production, although this is still expanding and requires further funding. As such we've required licensing fees from non-chrysanthemum or outcast users of these engines in order to continue the expansion production of our engines.

So I'd like to ask, for what ships would you ask these engines for? If the ships require more complex installation then most standard available engine types, it will be useful information in order to prepare a slot within Kinkaku-Ji's Shipyard in order to retrofit them properly.

Stay safe out there, we await your reply.

Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

Viewing attached files

From: Gypsie Skripto, Arch-Hermit of Baffin and Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador
To: Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura

Kallisti!

First of all, thanks for the kind words. And for your time.

Regarding the engines, we would happily pay the licensing fees. We were hoping to reach an agreement for us to be able to purchase the engines ourselves at your repair shops, but in any case, we're looking at the hole line Nagareboshi I-VII. If this is not a possibility, we would then like to acquire at least 2 units of each model.

I hope things are well in the petals realm!

23's,

TAZ Ambassador
Gen'an Chrysanthemums
Incoming Transmission

[Image: gc-template1.png]

Decoding transmission contents

Beginning Feed

Sender: Ayakura Sakura

Recipient: Gypsie Skripto

Subject: Engines

Viewing Message

Konbanwa Mr.Skripto

After discussing it with the Matriarch and the rest of High command, and we have agreed to grant all of TAZ a blanket license for the price of 100 million S.C. With this any and all TAZ ships with standard engines types will be granted freedom to use GC engines. Purchase of the engine will still need to occur at GC installations at the standard rates however.

Please wire the funds via Neural net to GC-Gishi and attach proof once done. At that point I will be able to have you added to our database.

Stay safe out there, we await your reply.

Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura
Gen'an Chrysanthemums

Concluding Message

Viewing attached files

To: Shirei-kan Ayakura Sakura

Kallisti!

Ah! I'm glad we could come to an agreement! Here is the proof of the transaction. Stay safe and come visit!

23's,

TAZ Ambassador