Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Isla Nazumaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Logging into neural net...
Loading message...
Displaying message.

» Sender: GuestUser:6E403C
» Location: Aomori Station, Honshu
» Recipient: Isla Nazumaki
» Subject: (none)

Better late than never.

[Image: 9TysBhV.png]
Sigma-59

End of message.
Closing message...
Logging out of neural net...
[Image: NoPic.png]
Liberty Police Department
Marshals Service

Sender: Isla Nazumaki
Recipient: GuestUser:6E403C
Subject: Confusion

07/05/828

Thank you, but.. that's a picture I expected from someone else, and the only person other than this someone who should have access to that picture is not exactly a person and he would never speak like this.

Who is this?

Isla Nazumaki
Director of the Marshals Service
In service to the Republic.

Loading message...
Displaying message.

[Image: JUUnxXg.png]
» Sender: Olivia Sable
» Location: Deshima Station, Shikoku
» Subject: You're often confused

Pretty sure I'm the only one who should have access to that picture, considering I just took it yesterday. Unless, of course, Victor did keep a backdoor open. Wouldn't surprise me.

Heya, Isla.

It's been a little while, hasn't it?

End of message.
Closing message...
[Image: Isla26.png]
Marshals Service

Recipient: Olivia Sable
Subject: Oh my god

07/05/828

Ol..ivia..!?! Isla said with a gasp, a smile covering her face as her eyes filled with tears of happiness. She wiped her tears away after being speechless for a few moments, crying silently. It's.. It's you! She then begun laughing almost hysterically, not being able to comprehend that the voice she just heard and the face she just saw were the ones belonging to Olivia.

The video recording was un-paused after a few minutes, the jump between the two different recording being fairly obvious as Isla was no longer teary and was on a different position. She couldn't help but pause the recording and re-view Olivia's transmission a number of times, trying to get over how she is still alive.

You.. She sighed, you're still alive.. Olivia..! You can't just.. come back like that and hit me with the guest account number six four whatever whatever..!

Olivia.. She continued after taking a deep breath, it's been.. a damn long while.. what happened out there? Beige told me he..

Isla paused there, her face frowning after she remembered his words about there not being any signs of an escape pod being launched. The thought of that alone made a few tears re-appear on her eyes.

Are you alright?

Isla Nazumaki

Loading message...
Displaying message.

» Location: Deshima Station, Shikoku

I'm fine. Better than fine, even, if also kinda confused about a few things. I'll try to explain in person.

What did Beige tell you? Did you think I was dead?

End of message.
Closing message...
Marshals Service

Subject: None

07/05/828

Olivia... You.. You lost your Sutinga.. you almost.. We thought you were dead.. Beige told me he found your ship wrecked with no signs of an escape pod being released..

How can you be 'better than fine' after all -this-..

She sighed.

I'm glad you're alive.. I'll look forward to seeing you again, I assume there's a bunch of stuff you've gotta tell me.

Isla Nazumaki

Loading message...
Displaying message.

» Location: Fort Bush, New York

Beige found my ship? He went out to look for me? Christ, that guy. Guess I oughta give him a call, too.

But don't worry. I really am okay. I'm not one hundred percent sure about the how and why, but it's the truth. I'll explain what I can when we meet. Soon, hopefully.

End of message.
Closing message...
Marshals Service

Subject: Beige

07/05/828

Oh, right.. You don't know any of this. Beige took the Inspiration and Victor and headed out to find your trails after I told 'em you should be somewhere around the Kusari and the Sigmas. He was missing for along time looking for you, we were in touch often..

When he finally managed to trace you down and saw what became of your Sutinga he was.. He was in a state I never thought I'd see him in.

We saw him in space yesterday, with Trish.. He's spending every single day getting drunk at bars, missing you. We told him to go find his wife and spend some quality time with her to help forget the events, he should be around Bretonia with her at the moment..

Please, do contact him as fast as you can, he really needs it more than anyone else right now.

Isla Nazumaki

Loading message...
Displaying message.

» Location: Fort Bush, New York
» Subject: Re: Beige

Beige and Victor? Now that's a pairing I'd like to witness firsthand. I'll be sure to get a hold of him when I get the chance. Wouldn't be fair of me to make Kelly put up with his moping all by herself.

I guess I oughta just be glad that he broke his vow and came out to the Omicrons to look for me. I'll owe him a beer or two.

See you in space.

End of message.
Closing message...
Loading message...
Displaying message.

[Image: JXy9Nvi.png]
» Location: Beaumont Base, Texas
» Subject: Hospital

Isla.

I'll do it. But not at Walker Memorial. I know a good clinic on Denver. Let me know when you can be there.

End of message.
Closing message...
Pages: 1 2